Dosing question, Pharm vs UGL / mL vs iu

berryw

I'm switching from pharm to UGL and I'm very confused and apparently don't know what I was taking. Maybe y'all could help

I was getting 1mL vial and doing 4 units every night and it lasted 30 days. Any idea what iu that comes out to using daily?

Do I need more information to figure this out? What info is needed?

I'm considering getting 40iu vial UGL but again this is my first time, with pharm they give me 2 vials to combine, does UGL also give 2 vials or must I buy the carrier oil/bacteriostatic water separately?

Any other advice on this subject or a link to help me find this info in the forum? I tried search.

Thanks fam

I'm switching from pharm to UGL and I'm very confused and apparently don't know what I was taking. Maybe y'all could help

I was getting 1mL vial and doing 4 units every night and it lasted 30 days. Any idea what iu that comes out to using daily?

I'm considering getting 40iu vial UGL but again this is my first time, with pharm they give me 2 vials to combine, does UGL also give 2 vials or must I buy the carrier oil/bacteriostatic water separately?

Any other advice on this subject or a link to help me find this info in the forum? I tried search.

Thanks fam

Damn did I really forget to say this is for HGH***

Thanks fam
omg!! And this is the first post i am reading this morning,,, ughhh

What's the total volume of vial in ML?

What's the Total IU content?

Usually it would indicates xx mg / ml . If it does, what's that?

Thanks fam
You have no business using HGH if this is your knowledge base. You used GH for an entire month and don't have a clue how much you were using. You're asking about carrier oil? Go do some, or should I say a lot of reading and revisit GH after you can at least understand iu/mg, and be able to calculate dosage.

Thanks fam

Don't let the old cranks scare you off, yes research is important, but getting off the ground safely is important, and the "basics" aren't always so obvious.

Since people are going to do what they went to do, and we're all about harm reduction here, ask away and don't let the zingers bother you.

When you get around to asking about how to deal with Tren induced insomnia, you'll understand what makes them like that :)

Thanks fam

There is a lot of missing information here but I'll give it a go since you took the time to make an intro post.

IU of hGH is the important missing information. IU per vial. Not to be confused with IU on an insulin pin.

To your point: sounds like a 1.2 mL vial but 1 mL is close enough for 4 units to last 30 days.

If it was a 10 IU vial and now you're switching to 40 IU/vial, you'd need to do 1 unit for the same dose. I'd recommend reconstituting with 2 mL because 2 units is easier to measure.

Yes you need to buy BAC water separately. Not a carrier oil.

Also, @lilhawk's advice isn't bad:

You have no business using HGH if this is your knowledge base. You used GH for an entire month and don't have a clue how much you were using. You're asking about carrier oil? Go do some, or should I say a lot of reading and revisit GH after you can at least understand iu/mg, and be able to calculate dosage.

Please research or use the search bar or ask more questions.

Back