Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I ordered last week and got a email that they lost my order and can’t find my funds. So dam unprofessional. I resent order confirmation with a screen shot of payment receipt. Took the lady 2 days to get back to me. I’ll give them one chance to fix this. I’m sure they will or this is one customer who won’t come back. Now I gotta wait another week for their fucking shipper to get back. So pissed

I ordered last week and got a email that they lost my order and can’t find my funds. So dam unprofessional. I resent order confirmation with a screen shot of payment receipt. Took the lady 2 days to get back to me. I’ll give them one chance to fix this. I’m sure they will or this is one customer who won’t come back. Now I gotta wait another week for their fucking shipper to get back. So pissed
Orders only last 48 hours. If you delay in sending the cash, as in your order it was Transferwise (you waited 6 days) the order is deleted.

Your funds were never lost, neither were you told the funds were lost. What my email girl said, verbatim:
Thank you, but this order has been removed from our website. When did you send the payment and how did you pay?

Sorry. Its a simple remedy here, we'll just verify the payment, and retrieve your order from the archives. It says clearly on the payment window that theres only 48 hours until order deletions.

You said Friday that you’d check to see if it was shipped than you told me we were all good. Either you didn’t check or didn’t check cause now I’m being told it hasn’t shipped. It’s all good just hate getting multiple messages.

I would happily buy it. I use trest ace for trt and pinning daily gets old. If you’ve got any left let me know.
I'll see if perhaps the factory lets me source a small amount for you guys, like 100g. But if they're asking me to buy a kilo, i cant man. I sit on that for a year lol.

hey DO, what’s the T/A for pharma GH from turkey?
Kinda slow rn, they're resuming shipping and saying that customs are packed in Turkey, so they're delaying packages on purpose to avoid any targeting.

Keep us updated, i know a cuple others thats been asking for it.
oWXfWoGBcvE2wLa0h_qAc30MUPGKGbQLsz1TheZuHisrkMAe742aJarWi5Y4S5tAnu9-n45hydH0GExfKcFkwRuXwd9S0llfb72A1uhUoX1HeuX51G1MmwiXlIljB8LLn6xBZcXvOzH1R1Wt73rxq3E-EMz-QU8G52o

Made first order with you last Saturday, hope everything works out. Heard your dom guy is out with baby so maybe shipping next week?