Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Is there any up to date jano testing?
Yeah, the most recent was 6 labworks over at SST forums, i believe. I'd post them here but I don't like doing so without permission from the tester.

@kinkos at this moment it aint available. Only guy doing Express is turkey, and thats the default option unless you ask for EMS.

Reminder boys. CNY is soon. We're going to cease shipping products beginning around the 30th, I will double check to confirm. This means that all China products (Raws, international tabs/oils) will cease till CNY is over.

Reminder boys. CNY is soon. We're going to cease shipping products beginning around the 30th, I will double check to confirm. This means that all China products (Raws, international tabs/oils) will cease till CNY is over.
When should I order HGH then? Should I wait till after CYN? From your experience what the shipping time to UAE?

What is a typical timeframe of international oils/orals shipping to US? A longer wait seems worthwhile doing comparison on a few things between international and domestic.

we've looked at our options. Personally, I think this hack with panda is coming from user end data and not the website. I think this was one of those scams that we all get to our emails of "protonmail password needed reset shit" and the guy accumulated orders since a lot of people order from him.

Going forward, I think we're going to remove any personal data from emails.
Its not user end, because some people use burner emails where they only used that one email and used it for that one order, so its litterally impossible for those users to get fished. So litterally making an order with one email, and the only other email is that scammer one. I think alot of users have that. Where they dont even check that email, make one order and delete it.

Hey @DragonOrdnance i got a shipment yesterday with a broken vial and the oil erased the labels of two of the vials so I’m not even sure what’s broken and missing, and I now have a mystery vial of an unknown compound.

it looks like your shipper didn’t properly secure the vials in the protective packaging because there was a loose vial in the box.

I tried to send an email with an unboxing video attached but my protonmail wouldn’t send the video being too large.