Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Actual question: why are half of the members on this board a bunch of cunts
How do you know that?

Because I know how to read.

Instead of blindly ordering from a source who's been scamming people for months. You've been on here since 2019 and you haven't figured that out yet?

Here I'll spoon feed you. Go click on the dashpct thread and read the first two sentences

Instead of blindly ordering from a source who's been scamming people for months. You've been on here since 2019 and you haven't figured that out yet?
Ahhh so you believe everything you read huh? That’s pretty much what I figured. And I’d love to see the post where someone said they ordered and waited a sufficient amount of time. And I’ve been ordering from him for 5 years so idk what you mean by “blindly”. Not saying he’s still gtg I just haven’t read any post with the aforementioned criteria. Don’t be a sheep, bud. Learn to read between the lines also. You probably think the national inquirer is actual news too don’t you?

Here I'll spoon feed you. Go click on the dashpct thread and read the first two sentences
You’ve been here all of 6 months young’n. Learn some respect. What are you?? 20 at the most I bet

Again; read between the lines. I actually do this shit. Looks like all you do is shitpost. You’ve been here 6 months and it looks like all you do is stay here. There’s a big world outside little boy. Go play…in traffic. It’s slow dickheads like you that give the real ones a bad name. And where do you live? I’m willing to bet middle America or somewhere in the Bible Belt

Ordered in late April pack just landed yesterday. Quality stealth and fucking on point with what they projected (T/A timewise) for the pack to land.

Everything I ordered was in the pack. Can't wait to brew this up and get rocking.

Last edited:
I got a small international raw order about 2 weeks ago. It took 5 weeks to land. I've almost religiously got all my orders right at 4 weeks so I was sweating a little. But international orders seem ok.

Have finally sorted out my order but not with a positive outcome. Package was eventually seized. Customs requested information from DragonOrdnance/Turkish Pharma regarding some of my personal details before letting it through, which I would have been more than happy to provide, however, I was never contacted about this resulting in a package seizure.

Then upon requesting some sort of compensation/reship, once again happy to provide any information that is required. And i was denied and told profit margins were too low. Crappy customer service, up to 4 weeks response times to emails and and unwillingness to provide any effort to actually help people get their packages. Once they get their payment they no longer care.

If you live in a country where you may encounter any issues with customs then stay away from these guys

Man Dragon ordnance is getting slaughtered right now. Really hope this isnt the end of a good source. What's everyones next choice? I always check out ppl but haven't ordered from them since they always seem to have drama similar to this on their thread.

Did you ever get an update on that stuff? Never saw you post again after that
Nope. Got one email after a couple weeks saying it would be updated soon, got a tracking number that showed a label was created and never left Houston. So far as I know nothing has changed. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Just placed another order, DO has always came thru, so let’s hope for a repeat, I will update when it arrives and how the attn to detail and stealth is.