Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Okay, the guilt is eating away at me. i am LionFace Labs.

i had a bad run with MSG labs. Had to flee the state i was living in due to all the death threats. Man, people get bent out of shape over losing a limb to amputation, like, duh, you have another one. Buncha jerks. Anywho...

i needed to make some cash. Since brewing clearly isn't in my wheelhouse, so i decided to sell off my raws at bargain prices.

Most of the raws are cut with Similac. Gotta stretch them as far as i can, so i can make the most money i can, so then i can move to Columbia, where i plan to rep for IASP.

So, yeah. That's about it. Be a pal, everyone and buy my raws.
Thanks bunches!

i had a bad run with MSG labs. Had to flee the state i was living in due to all the death threats. Man, people get bent out of shape over losing a limb to amputation, like, duh, you have another one. Buncha jerks. Anywho...

i needed to make some cash. Since brewing clearly isn't in my wheelhouse, so i decided to sell off my raws at bargain prices.

Most of the raws are cut with Similac. Gotta stretch them as far as i can, so i can make the most money i can, so then i can move to Columbia, where i plan to rep for IASP.

Thanks bunches!
Fucking KNEW it :eek:

:D:D

Thanks bunches!
Omg hahahaha :D:p:)

Thanks bunches!

Is this the new copy and paste meme we're doing?

@bolder yo my man where you get all these memes you got a terrabyte folder or something