Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Just wanted to update T/A'd in 5 days cause of some holiday shit in China - gear is legit - stealthy af

It varies. Maybe you remember @Oregongearhead showing off his genetic superiority to me :p when I posted 1580 on 250/wk of Cyp.

But actually, that DOES sound low, even compared to my 1580 on 250/wk.

Yeah to me 1580 isn’t even that low on 250mg. I have friends that take 200mg TRT to be in the 1000 range. I float around 900 on 100mg.

I feel like you’re at least 2500 on 500mg and that’s respectable. 1500 just seems a little underdosed.

Yeah to me 1580 isn’t even that low on 250mg. I have friends that take 200mg TRT to be in the 1000 range. I float around 900 on 100mg.

I feel like you’re at least 2500 on 500mg and that’s respectable. 1500 just seems a little underdosed.
Seems VERY low for 500 mg. Only way to really tell is to have it tested for purity, since test levels vary from user to user.

There is no one size fits all mathematical formula. There is also no predictable progression. Meaning that, if on 100 mg you score 900. On 200 mg you won't necessarily score 1800 and so on.

Without prior blood work, (using the same amount of pharmaceutical Testosterone to compare it to) blood work isn't the most reliable way of determining properly dosed gear, IMO.

There is no one size fits all mathematical formula. There is also no predictable progression. Meaning that, if on 100 mg you score 900. On 200 mg you won't necessarily score 1800 and so on.

Without prior blood work, (using the same amount of pharmaceutical Testosterone to compare it to) blood work is a very subjective way of determining properly dosed gear, IMO.

Another forum had his Primo tested and it came back either 160 or 180/200 and then the lab results were deleted.

That’s the only reason I’m curious if any testing has been done

1500ng/dL is a little low for 450mg a week isn’t it? I’ve seen low responders in the 1700-1800 range?
I believe he said he took the capped test meaning it could be anything over 1500 but that’s all the test would show.

Test results were 1519ng/dl

That’s uncapped

Just wanted to clear it up, It is uncapped, at 1519ng/dl. I will retest in about a week and a half, keep in mind this was after 3 pins (390mg) of Test P in total. Still a quick 500ng jump from my old Test levels from the obvious bunk I was using. Hopefully I'll reach 2000-2500 like you guys aha. Not much of a responder though tbh, on my first cycle I aromatized like shit didn't know what I was doing and got hella acne and water bloat (only test P- didn't get much gains either), second cycle got a hang of it with Tbol and Test E (didn't get B/W either - but gains were fucking crazzzzzzyyyyyyy shoutout old Syndicate Labs). This is my 3rd cycle and first time getting B/W, also not to mention I've been sick for the past 2 weeks. don't know if that's a factor, probably not but like i said i'll retest. What are everyone else's ideal test levels at 130mg eod ? Thanks

Just wanted to clear it up, It is uncapped, at 1519ng/dl. I will retest in about a week and a half, keep in mind this was after 3 pins (390mg) of Test P in total. Still a quick 500ng jump from my old Test levels from the obvious bunk I was using. Hopefully I'll reach 2000-2500 like you guys aha. Not much of a responder though tbh, on my first cycle I aromatized like shit didn't know what I was doing and got hella acne and water bloat (only test P- didn't get much gains either), second cycle got a hang of it with Tbol and Test E (didn't get B/W either - but gains were fucking crazzzzzzyyyyyyy shoutout old Syndicate Labs). This is my 3rd cycle and first time getting B/W, also not to mention I've been sick for the past 2 weeks. don't know if that's a factor, probably not but like i said i'll retest. What are everyone else's ideal test levels at 130mg eod ? Thanks

I feel like 2k is probably average. I see 2500 get thrown around a lot. People above that are the fortunate ones

I feel like 2k is probably average. I see 2500 get thrown around a lot. People above that are the fortunate ones

Thanks brotha, will update.
Not to mention I been on Klonopin for 2 years, slowly tapering off (12mg to 3mg now). That possibly destroyed my base test levels.

Thanks brotha, will update.
Not to mention I been on Klonopin for 2 years, slowly tapering off (12mg to 3mg now). That possibly destroyed my base test levels.

If you’ve only taken three pins, I don’t think your blood levels have peaked. But I’m unsure

How soon after your last pin did you get tested? The protocol is 24 hours from last pin. Maybe pull tests after 3 weeks of pinning and 24 hours after last pin.

How soon after your last pin did you get tested? The protocol is 24 hours from last pin. Maybe pull tests after 3 weeks of pinning and 24 hours after last pin.

So basically count it as 2 pins haha, pinned around 9am (usually always pin around this time) then got bloodwork at 1pm. Will get b/w within the next 2 weeks. Thanks for the info man! Appreciate it!

Sponsors