Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey guys, extended the sale for the month of may! code is 10off or fuckit, for 10% off.

Domestic finished oils restock should be soon.

I’ll process of elimination and figure it out. Hope it’s not the peptide...want to try ghrp pretty bad. Could use more appetite.

Just finished oils, an oral and peptides. No raws but i see what u mean. I’ll try dom for peptides. Maybe just forget the ghrp in general.
Just waiting on cash app to verify account for withdrawls. It’s taking forever. It was the ghrp that was different region. Hopefully order goes through soon. Thanks for the feedback!

Just waiting on cash app to verify account for withdrawls. It’s taking forever. It was the ghrp that was different region. Hopefully order goes through soon. Thanks for the feedback!
You might be waiting a long time, I still haven't been verified and it's been 2 months. I've sent multiple emails as well.

I would stay away from mobile crypto apps and buy your BTC on coinmama.

You might be waiting a long time, I still haven't been verified and it's been 2 months. I've sent multiple emails as well.

I would stay away from mobile crypto apps and buy your BTC on coinmama.
I’ll try that. I do not want my btc attached to my bank account. Even though there are tumblers...i don’t want that. I’m having so much damn trouble with btc it’s crazy. lol

Dragon is dope, just placed an order domestically. He might just save my life. Great comms , will update when TD.

I've sent 6 emails, they've responded one time and admitted to the issue, but they still haven't fixed it. I've heard numerous people complaining of the same thing.
Must be something of recent. Shame to see. Or perhaps they've been getting a lot of attention.

And thanks for the order bud!

Does anyone have any experience with dragon’s BPC-157 and TB500? The price seems almost too good to be true. Can’t seem to find a solid peptide source.

Must be something of recent. Shame to see. Or perhaps they've been getting a lot of attention.

And thanks for the order bud!

I used to be able to buy and transfer to a wallet in a few seconds. Now it takes forever to transfer to a wallet. last time was like an hour. Sucks because i really liked cashapp.

Back