Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

TD. Everything was packaged nicely. Total time was 15 days which is pretty fast.
What did you order?
Have you ordered from him before? If yes, any comments on the quality?

I ask because I wanna place an order of primo e, DHB, test cyp and other raws that would last me a few cycles.

What did you order?
Have you ordered from him before? If yes, any comments on the quality?

I ask because I wanna place an order of primo e, DHB, test cyp and other raws that would last me a few cycles.
He uses the same warehouse that panda uses. Prices are legit and shipping was fast for raws.

I’ve order raw primo e 3 times. Should be super shinny kinda looks like really good coke with a very chemical smell. You can smell it through the bag. DHB should have a little yellow/tan color but not as much color as tren.

There is the whole LE scare/speculation with Panda that isn’t on DO.
Yeah I know about that. The fact that raws supposedly come out of the same warehouse in China isnt really a deterrent. Its just nice to not have to go through panda for semi finished oils.

Yeah I know about that. The fact that raws supposedly come out of the same warehouse in China isnt really a deterrent. Its just nice to not have to go through panda for semi finished oils.
I wasn’t aware they came out of the same warehouse. I thought he had his own distribution apart from panda.

Warehouse space? negative. I share a supplier out of two I commonly use, for very items such as sustanon and deca, as they seem to be better in testing.

Thank you for mentioning it.
I didn't notice Dragon now sells semi gear, and Panda does too.

@DragonOrdnance
Is it possible to pay in bank account or wu? Thank you
Unfortunately not. Its just not safe for you nor me my man.

A great way to get started in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency really (although somewhat unsafe, but still better than paying with your bank..)

is to get a cashapp app on your iphone/android, go to bitcoin, buy bitcoin instantly with your debit card, and then when you wish to pay at the paygate on the website, press "withdraw". That should allow you to either scan or input the code on the phone to pay the amount.