Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Hey boys, we just soft launched our domestic oils and orals store as we wait to add some other orals and mast p. Enjoy!

Sale still on(Code: Fuckit). We made some adjustments :

Bayer Proviron at 10$
Few price decreases on HGH such as genotropin
Price decreases on insulins

Price decreases on Antibioitcs - all are 15$ now.

Ralox is at 20$.

Bunch of other price decreases.

Added:
L Carnitine ($15)
Sinopryl Lisinopril 20mg (15$)

DHB 100mg/ml to the int finished store.

Coming:

Semi finished injectables?
Injectable mtren

Sup boys, added;
Prednisone 5mg
To the Turkish Pharma store.

10% is still going! use fuckit as coupon code.

Hey guys , are his turkish pharma stuff legit? The prices are very good! Also a question to the seller, you ship from turkey for them right?

You’re going to regret asking. It involves some pretty demented stuff that you won’t be proud of if you go through with it.
Fucking hell lmao. Sorry man that was a typo on my part. With the discount it can do 18, but as a deal to Meso I'll lower it to 15 for my mistake for two weeks or so.

Also extended the 10% off deal till 5/1/2019. A lot of people have liked the coupon and I've heard some somewhat gay, touching stories of how you need it for later so okay.

See? no demented stuff. send butthole pics.

Fucking hell lmao. Sorry man that was a typo on my part. With the discount it can do 18, but as a deal to Meso I'll lower it to 15 for my mistake for two weeks or so.

Also extended the 10% off deal till 5/1/2019. A lot of people have liked the coupon and I've heard some somewhat gay, touching stories of how you need it for later so okay.

See? no demented stuff. send butthole pics.
Lmao thanks for the reply over email! I was like NO MATTER WHAT I PUT, IT'S STILL TWENTY DORRARSSSSS

I shoulda know better than read meso while I’m eating lunch. Guess it would be a new way to cut. Lmao.