Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Never understood why you guys wanna be so dark ahaha. I myself am naturally tan and I try to be whiter.

Go figure.

And the saddest part is the darkening of hair.
Anyone tried his IGF? A friend, a medic, told me that this could help me recovering from surgeries and so.

Why not use BPC/TB instead for your injuries?
I have tried both TB500 and BPC157 together before for elbow joint help.
Are these peptides that you are selling produced in China? or Asia?
And do you have any testing done on these? I ask because it is hard to tell if they are legit or not.

I have tried both TB500 and BPC157 together before for elbow joint help.
Are these peptides that you are selling produced in China? or Asia?
And do you have any testing done on these? I ask because it is hard to tell if they are legit or not.
Yeah I do. I think I posted them back in the thread.

I'd much, much prefer the thought of using BPC/TB for injuries then IGF. But then again, im no medical expert. Its just what I hear.

Yeah I do. I think I posted them back in the thread.

I'd much, much prefer the thought of using BPC/TB for injuries then IGF. But then again, im no medical expert. Its just what I hear.
I looked through the whole thread and could not find test results on BPC157 and TB500 from you. It is possible i have missed them.

Do you mind pointing me to where in the thread you posted these results or sharing test results?
I am planning an order that would include these 2 peptides amongst other raws.

I looked through the whole thread and could not find test results on BPC157 and TB500 from you. It is possible i have missed them.

Do you mind pointing me to where in the thread you posted these results or sharing test results?
I am planning an order that would include these 2 peptides amongst other raws.
bpc.PNG tb.PNG

Update on the melanotan situation. @DragonOrdnance reached out and sent a replacement order. This new batch is definitely on point. 1mg did not feel too good on my stomach lol. But one vial and 1 tan I'm much darker. Happy with him making it right

Hey guys, just restocked Serostim.

Having a domestic lab soon - any requests for products?
Given your last reply to MisterSuperGod, the following are my requests:
-Test C 300mg/ml
-Primo e 200mg/ml
-EQ 400mg/ml
-DHB at least 100mg/ml without PIP
-NPP 150mg/ml without PIP
-Deca 300mg/ml

I feel like pip from DHB is highly subjective to each person's response to it. Then again, never tried it. Too scared of the pip I hear about lol.