Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

Is it truly confirmed ?? Theres 33 pages! I know purple people eater and donkey kong is the same person ....sort of i guesss...they say thats confirmed its just the layout of the webisite...well if he aint cool but goddamn man everything is crypto...i aint smart enuff for that bullshit
It was confirmed by Millard. Plenty of threads here to help you figure out crypto

The mofo in question does deliver. Just nothing from China right now cuz they partyin
Yea that i know for sure they goddamn party like every other month for two weeks or 3...i guess its the future and more and more crypto is being used..i guess one if these days im gonna have to learn how too man..cause soon of later its all crypto and i aint gonna be assed out with gear..anyone has info on quality? I dont care about penises gettin hard ....like actual blood work?

Yea that i know for sure they goddamn party like every other month for two weeks or 3...i guess its the future and more and more crypto is being used..i guess one if these days im gonna have to learn how too man..cause soon of later its all crypto and i aint gonna be assed out with gear..anyone has info on quality? I dont care about penises gettin hard ....like actual blood work?
I don't think there's any bloods here on meso yet but you can find some on steroidsourcetalk.com

Is it truly confirmed ?? Theres 33 pages! I know purple people eater and donkey kong is the same person ....sort of i guesss...they say thats confirmed its just the layout of the webisite...well if he aint cool but goddamn man everything is crypto...i aint smart enuff for that bullshit
Yeah, Millard confirmed DO isn’t Panda/MK, but Panda & MK are one and the same.

Panda using a different IP, fuck this nigga(excuse my language but he’s a bitch, no respect).

So I'm questioning the potency of the melanotan. Normally anything over 1mg at a time gives me an upset stomach, I've consistently been doing 2mg with no issue. Also have about 30mg in me and I've tanned 4x the most recent in a level 5 bed and I'm no darker than I'd normally be.

Also let my girl try it and normally over 500mcg messes with her stomach. She did 500mcg day one, felt nothing, 1mg day two felt nothing, then 1.5mg the next day and felt nothing, then 2mg the next day and felt nothing

I feel like 2mg injections I should feel something, and 30mg +4 tans one of which being a high level bed I should have some significant color.

Anyone have any input? I messaged DO this morning but haven't heard back.

Panda using a different IP, fuck this nigga(excuse my language but he’s a bitch, no respect).

No fuck YOU nigga you think pandas smart enough to fool Millard with an ip change? Take yourself back to the panda thread to complain how you got caught up

Nigga? What are you, 15 years old?

He's a bitch because he won't let you extort money from him?
Even if your bullshit story was true, which it isn't, but even if it was, you're the bitch for ordering from a shitty source and getting busted.

Once again, you and Monkey Panda can both get fucked and leave Meso. The sooner the better.

So I'm questioning the potency of the melanotan. Normally anything over 1mg at a time gives me an upset stomach, I've consistently been doing 2mg with no issue. Also have about 30mg in me and I've tanned 4x the most recent in a level 5 bed and I'm no darker than I'd normally be.

Also let my girl try it and normally over 500mcg messes with her stomach. She did 500mcg day one, felt nothing, 1mg day two felt nothing, then 1.5mg the next day and felt nothing, then 2mg the next day and felt nothing

I feel like 2mg injections I should feel something, and 30mg +4 tans one of which being a high level bed I should have some significant color.

Ok then

Hey sorry guys, been on a small hiatus because of CNY. Just been dealing with some family issues.

@Evom1 - email me on this at my protonmail, I'll end up probably reshipping you a batch after I confirm with the supplier.

Lab test from DO's test e raws aming at 5- 10 % overdose.

Picture dosent seem to work. Link ;

Https://superiorlab.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Test-Report-02386.png
Test-Report-02386.png

Hey boys - so we changed a few things.

First, we added
Trestolone Ace 100mg/ml
Nan Cyp
Winstrol Injectable
Test Ace

Then - we changed the prices of all orals to accommodate the raised concentrations and counts. All orals are 100ct, high dosaging. Pressed.

Yo.
So we added a shitfuck ton of stuff on our turkish section.
Modafinil
Pharmaceutical Anavar by Iran hormone co
Test E by Iran Hormone Co
Nebido
And many more slin options
And some other stuff, but not too important to mention.

I've taken mct2 many times. And about 10min after pinning and my skin gets super flush and if it's a 1mg shot makes me kinda sick feeling for few mins then goes away. But I notice after 2 10 min tans that I'm darker especially after 5 days of doing it huge difference and random boners lol and I get that weird feeling where stretching feels amazing..