Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

You had any sunbeds? I can’t tell if I get any sides effects apart from the random hardons lol cause I take it right before bed. I still havnt used it in ages and am still really dark and not even used one vial yet. Just strange how all my vials hurt and none of yours do hmm.
Haven't yet, but I will. Just been a crazy week for me. Multiple 2mg doses and haven't had any issue. We'll see how dark I get lol

Haven't yet, but I will. Just been a crazy week for me. Multiple 2mg doses and haven't had any issue. We'll see how dark I get lol
better get on that sunbed boy. YOOOOO EVERYTHING TANS!! TIP: Use your sock to cover your dick and balls no one warned me about that and because your balls see no sun they went blacker than everything else :confused:

Just wanna let ya'll know tomorrow is the last day to order raws and get it shipped. We'll reopen raws on the 12th of Feb

better get on that sunbed boy. YOOOOO EVERYTHING TANS!! TIP: Use your sock to cover your dick and balls no one warned me about that and because your balls see no sun they went blacker than everything else :confused:
Well two 9min sessions and I'm a little darker. Nothing crazy yet. Have about 15mg in me

Hey bois I'm getting this question a lot so I wanna post a news flash here:

Yes, we are on CNY, but that does not mean our DOMESTIC products and TURKISH INT products are on pause. I'm still here. Anything from China though, is a no go.

Sup Meso, I'm Dragon.

DragonOrdnance.com
Coupon: XMAS (10% off)

BACKGROUND

I've been servicing the Reddit/SST scene now for about a year and change(since Sept) and I've decided its time to expand horizons. I want to think I have great reputation, so as for anyone doubting me, I hope my history can win your business.

WHAT DO YOU OFFER?

- International raws at cheaper prices
- International and domestic peptides
- International Generic & Pharma HGH. Humatrope, Saizen, Geno, you name it. Cheap, too.
- Domestic(US) Serostim and HGH. My Seros go for $600 a kit. Scannable and everything.
Planned
- International lab ran by yours truly. Possibly next year.

WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM (Insert source here)

Got me there. I asked myself this question since day one, as the raw market is already cornered, and here customers are usually loyal to their raw sources. But I found out, these raw companies are way too big and can't properly handle transparency and customer service as I could. I (the owner) can respond in minutes on my Wickr, respond to emails as they come in, and can build personal relationships with each client. I have no reps, no employees, only a partner overseas in China who handles the warehouse and inventory. You will only ever speak to me.
And I'm honest. If I fucked up, I'll admit it. I'm not perfect, and I have tools in place (such as the website) to help me out. But I won't blame you.

MY FOCUS
Is first, to provide a SAFE(most important) and EASY customer experience to buying raws. I will show you every single step that is made along the way, until it reaches your doorstep and you've successfully salvaged the stealth. Security is my top priority.

DragonOrdnance@protonmail.com
DragonOrdnance@tutanota.com
Wickr: Skullwarden

DragonOrdnance.com
COUPON: XMAS (10% off)

View attachment 102311 View attachment 102312 View attachment 102313 View attachment 102314
U have the exact set up as purple panda in your website are u kin to panda ? Like are yall cuzzins or brothers ? are you also an american boy abroadiing in china? Just asking if not cool..j/k buddy well kinda...

Well its really strange monkey king purple purple panda and dragon O..hmmmm u guys have the same exact layout on ur site well any how as far as ive been readin u guys are delivering ....i guess thats good thing

Well its really strange monkey king purple purple panda and dragon O..hmmmm u guys have the same exact layout on ur site well any how as far as ive been readin u guys are delivering ....i guess thats good thing
Guess you haven't been reading enough because it's confirmed DO is not the colored bear or a royal ape

Is it truly confirmed ?? Theres 33 pages! I know purple people eater and donkey kong is the same person ....sort of i guesss...they say thats confirmed its just the layout of the webisite...well if he aint cool but goddamn man everything is crypto...i aint smart enuff for that bullshit