Driada hgh

Siimahiiri

Hi guys!

I do apologize if this question brakes forums protocol. I havent been using this place that long and my english skills arent that good

Question is about Driadas gh. The old one i had worked very well, with 2-3iu. I slept like a baby during the night, felt lethargy, had some water retention and so on. Clearly good quality gh.

Now i have this new batch (3/2027) and all those symptoms are gone. Dont sleep that well, lost a couple of pounds weight almost immedistely, etc.

Im pretty pissed of about this, because i bought this stuff 500iu's. What kind of experience you have with this gh?

Hi guys!

I do apologize if this question brakes forums protocol. I havent been using this place that long and my english skills arent that good

Question is about Driadas gh. The old one i had worked very well, with 2-3iu. I slept like a baby during the night, felt lethargy, had some water retention and so on. Clearly good quality gh.

Now i have this new batch (3/2027) and all those symptoms are gone. Dont sleep that well, lost a couple of pounds weight almost immedistely, etc.

Im pretty pissed of about this, because i bought this stuff 500iu's. What kind of experience you have with this gh?
Hi!! Well, symptoms are not an indicative of working, but bloodwork or Compound lab results.

You could also titrate up until your sides appear again (!!) your body eventually knows how to with and sides disappear (quite common too)

May you please share the batch number you are referring too?

Thanks!!!

Sponsors

Latest posts