Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

dyel pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Inquiring Mind, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Trenman9

Trenman9 Member

About to give up on this tmt also and just do normal tren and prop mix myself, can’t get this pip down and having swollen red muscle also... never ever had this issue like this

2. stevonov

stevonov Member

mine got so swollen and red I think it would have needed to be cut open if I didn't get to antibiotics in time. still a bit red and golf ball swollen but hope it will be fine in a few days.

3. Trenman9

Trenman9 Member

Happened to me too, took 4 days to even be able to walk normal, not even worth the hassle at this point, just doing it right now to keep bloods level till my new order gets here. Forsure working my gains are awesome and sex is needed almost hourly lol but the pain just don’t make it worth it . Never had this issue with pip like this. Something either in the oil or could be to many compounds are used and can filter out of muscle right. Either way I don’t recommend this tmt .

4. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

5. Doubleinfinity

Doubleinfinity Junior Member

Just placed an order with Dyel. I'll be posting blood work.

6. That's disheartening regarding the TMT. Almost picked up a few myself. The NPP/PROP blend was pretty smooth and performs as expected. Figured if this is smooth and decent then the TMT must be on point. I always come back on here and check the thread right before I order. Appreciate the feedback gents, saved my ass literally.

Dyel offer to do anything for you guys?

7. stevonov

stevonov Member

I tested 3000 three days in but im scared to pin again

8. stevonov

stevonov Member

dyel did the right thing when I complained about pip on the first bottle. should have thrown out the 2nd bottle then

9. stevonov

stevonov Member

1st bottle tested questionably but there was a problem with the test which makes sense since the 2nd was from same batch and tested sky high

10. bickel29

Sorry if it has been answered already, but what carrier oil is used for the TMT?

I have used TMT blends that were pretty smooth, and I have used just test E that tore me up. The difference in my situation was the carrier oil.

11. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

I believe all of his products are soybean oil.

12. Doubleinfinity

Does his communication suck with anyone else? I sent my payment in two days ago and still no tracking.

13. bickel29

Well it all depends on the expectations he set when you ordered.

What kind of timeframe did he give you for when it would ship, after payment was received?

Do you even know that he received your payment yet?

Did he say that he would provide tracking, at all?

Good sources will provide a set of timeline expectations before you order. Did he outline when the above would happen?

If not, it is possible that previous sources have spoiled you, because I can tell you that it is definitely NOT out of the ordinary for you to have paid 2 days ago, and not have tracking.

I am not sure what DYEL's process/timeline is like these days, but this doesn't sound like something out of the ordinary, or something worth worrying about yet. But again, it depends on the expectations that the source himself set when you ordered.

Bhairava likes this.
  14. That's my only real complaint I've had with him. Could take 8 days could take 3 weeks. In the end he's always come through but he is in no hurry. Especially around holidays, such as Labor Day approaching. He takes off and communication goes in the toilet. He's the kind of guy that can afford to take significant holiday time as well as extend it on a whim and has no reservations in doing so.

15. Doubleinfinity

As long as the gear is good, I'm good. Thanks man's!

16. stevonov

stevonov Member

whats your definition of good?

17. Doubleinfinity

What do you mean? This isn't an analytical questioning of something that has a higher meaning lol. If the gear is quality gear and the numbers are right on my blood work then I'll be happy with my purchase and will post my bloods for the next man so he can have the opportunity to go through this source, if he chooses, and know that he will be getting a quality product therefore keeping the machine of this whole process in motion.

18. stevonov

stevonov Member

well if you read the thread then you know its not all "quality" gear. unless you enjoy not being able to walk after a shot.

uwrassler197 likes this.
  19. stevonov

stevonov Member

all ug stuff is a gamble and "quality" is human grade from a U.S. pharmacy.

Doubleinfinity likes this.
  20. Doubleinfinity

But that was only with TMT which is always pretty bad anyway and I don't use TMT. I understand ugl gear is a gamble, it always will be but if I can find a reliable source that still uses WU or MG then I'll go with it. I'm old man. I don't understand how to use Bitcoin really. If anyone has any suggestions on how to, I'm sure I could figure it out. Save a lot of money on my end too.