Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

dyel pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Inquiring Mind, Dec 4, 2017.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Did he raise prices because he quit using soybean oil?

2. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

Yeah, that's the first thing I noticed... I'm considering trying somewhere else. Just need to do a little research before I decide to pull the trigger...

3. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

About how much have his prices gone up?
    Maybe 10%?
    20%?
    Just curious.

I haven't used him in quite a while now, but his quality seems to have stayed consistent over the years.

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He’s using MCT now and ditched the soybean oil. E and Cyp are $45. Prop is $35. Sust is $50. Not sure what they were before.

5. bickel29

If those prices are accurate (I have no reason to believe they are not) then his prices are fine and fair for good gear!

Those prices are absolutely in line for quality UGL gear.

Thanks Tbag!!!!

Just1more, Harmswhey and T-Bagger like this.
  6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m just glad the damn soybean oil is gone!

Harmswhey and txsig like this.
  7. bickel29

I've never experienced soybean oil, but I know my body ain't diggin' Miglyol nor anything with EO in it.

T-Bagger and Harmswhey like this.
  8. Could be, I didn’t assume there was such a mark up between carrier oils.

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He caught heat for the soybean oil and charging high(er) prices while saying it was cost effective. Didn’t really make sense.

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  10. Presumably, keeping in mind that most paid forums filter negative reviews. BOP for instance example. Although if only seen DYEL of just 3 forums, Don’t don’t recall seeing any testing beyond testosterone and via blood works; noting in the way of Mass specs, etc.
    Nevertheless, I have run 2 cycles his in his gear and resulted were very satisfying, to say the least without having to over exaggerate.
    So, who knows :cool:

bickel29 likes this.
  11. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

I’ve used one product from him, superman’s, and me and my lady LOVE them. Best dick pill around!

12. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

His prices may have gone up but he has sales every month. Last month it was 20% off of everything. Not sure what it is this month.

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Buy one get one 50% off on all Test products after you spend $300 or 20% off after $300 spent.

14. Oncewild

Oncewild Member

The Dyel gear I used this past spring was great, used his primo and mast for more than half my run. Only reason I didn't use again was I too wasn't a huge fan of the soy carrier. I saw on his subforum on BOP that he posted the end of September saying increased all oils $5 a vial because he switched to MCT and testing all raws. Seems like $5 well spent--may have to give it another go. Also noted that I like how he returned to clear bottles from the dark amber.

15. After seeing the Thailand bodybuilder on YouTube, the safest of these ugly is the best option.

16. Still using him myself, yes the prices have bumped a little, by about $5 on the oils. Positive note, his T/A and communication has definetly improved since this thread first started. Several of us were left in the dark back then for 3-4 weeks but he did come through for everyone to my knowledge.

Talk of him going private again soon, might be a good one to keep in your back pocket even as a back up.

17. Amen to that, stack that with 100mg proviron and you're ready to service multiple partners.

Johnny442 likes this.
  18. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

Just to confirm, they changed their email?

I'm not going to post it, but I'm seeing a couple different websites claiming they changed it. I went ahead and emailed the new email and got a response immediately, but I just want to make sure before sending so I'm not messaging some Nigerian or something.

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. Correct new email, new server.

uwrassler197 likes this.
  20. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

Thank ya, bud