dyel pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Inquiring Mind, Dec 4, 2017.

1. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

The gear I'm running currently was ordered in March. I'm a little more than 7 weeks in this cycle, which is about 1/3 of the way through. I'll update, when the time comes, how the entire cycle turned out.
    I'll also make a point to keep you posted on the current order once it arrives. However, it's going to my brother, so it may be weeks before I can give a definite answer of it kicking in.
    Glad to help

Bhairava likes this.
  2. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

That all sounds great man, i really appreciate it. Being that you're having success with an order from only a few months back is a good sign to me for sure. I look forward to hearing back!

3. Not saying the orals were bad per se...and keep in mind, I’m talking Tbol and Var here LOL. Oils were on point. Same stack from before...When funds are good I try to stock up.
    Bro, no need to hesitate when it comes to DYEL.

4. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

Thanks for the advice man, glad you’re having good success with them. I’m just always slightly cautious about anyone who offers their service on BOP lol

Inquiring Mind and T-Bagger like this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

If it helps you feel better, he’s on other boards too lol. He came here and couldn’t take the heat though and retreated to the safety of his paid boards :rolleyes:

6. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

Haha I know; it doesn’t make me
    Feel much better. Steroid forum he’s a “major sponsor” idk how great that board is about keeping their sources honest. I like muscle and science too and had some good luck with one of their sources “clarity” but they recently switched carrier oils and I was questioning him on testing and said he relays on “before and after results members post to keep down costs of testing each batch” so even though those boards are better than BOP, they don’t require or demand really much quality control other than “complaints” from members. most members don’t know anything past their “feel” tests and that’s not enough to hold a lab accountable. So even though he’s on other boards, that’s not a great reassurance lol.

Inquiring Mind and T-Bagger like this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

It’s all about the $$ on those source boards. That’s why those losers at @SpartaPharmaUSA didn't stick around. They thought they would come here and be the cool kids and wound up sucking dick like the rest of them.

Bhairava likes this.
  8. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

He's on a private board I'm a member of. Only a couple hundred folks, but all sources on there have good reputations.

Either way, I think you're risking much less going with Dyel over most of, if not all, the other sources on this board.

Bhairava and Inquiring Mind like this.
  9. They hate me over and M&S...:p
    I get love over at BOP :cool:. Go figure. LOL

T-Bagger and Bhairava like this.
  10. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

Is it because you and t-bagger showed up to rip into Sparta. That was quite hilarious

T-Bagger and Inquiring Mind like this.
  11. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

Thank you for your honest reply. I’ve heard of these private boards before but not much more past that, is it a membership type thing?

12. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

Even the private sources here?

13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I get no love over at BoP. I was given a stern admonition at M&S for jumping on Sparta. Meso is the best, what can I say?

14. Bhairava

Bhairava Member

I just thought it was funny seeing. As a new member myself who’s lurked for a while, you’re one of the guys who sticks out to be me as being more active and assertive. I got a lttle chuckle out of it. Those guys mean well Over there, I think.

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m active and assertive here because this is home and even though I’ve had an account at both M&S and BOP around the same time, I’m known here. Apparently my reputation didn’t precede me there lol. Fuck @SpartaPharmaUSA

16. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

Those boards are an invite only type thing. No one even knows they exist unless they're a member. Couple guys in this thread are in there with me.

Private sources have their perks, but in all honesty, being private is just another tactic to lure people in. If you deny them access to your goods, then open up periodically to new customers, folks will sign up to make orders in droves.

bickel29 and T-Bagger like this.
  17. Are you referring to SG? Been down for at least 3 days.

pooh6369, Seven Dog and uwrassler197 like this.
  18. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

Bruh... yeah. wtf, is it down for maintenance? Been trying to get on for a couple days now!

Seven Dog and MisterSuperGod like this.
  19. Not sure. During the wee hours of the night when Meso goes quiet, i usually pop over there to see what's new. Been trying for the past 3 days. Could have been down longer than that.

20. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

I was on there literally 3 days ago reading about snake in the vip area. Was seriously considering pulling the trigger on him just to give it a try.
    Couldn't have been down for longer than that.
    Hopefully it comes back!!!

Seven Dog and MisterSuperGod like this.