Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

dyel pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Inquiring Mind, Dec 4, 2017.

1. i must have tried late Thursday, early Friday, typically when everyone is sleeping, so close to 3 days, i guess.

Snake is a good dude. If you can tolerate Miglyol, you shouldn't be disappointed in working with him.

uwrassler197 and Seven like this.
  2. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

I really don't know if I can or not. I haven't paid much attention to what has what. May need to do a trial run and see.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  3. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

What board is SG?

4. uwrassler197

uwrassler197 Member

It's a secret

5. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

Gay...

uwrassler197 and T-Bagger like this.
  6. Hey gents

Any recent experiences with him recently, business as usual? I am in contact with him currently however a little apprehensive with him falling off for some time. I am sure there is more than I know regarding that, just my personal observation over the last few months.

7. Sorry, brother, must have missed this alert back when you replied.

SG (Synthetic Genetics) was an invite only forum made up of members that have been around a while.

It was pretty quiet and a lot of active threads seemed centered around politics and other boring, non lifestyle related topics.

8. Mdubbs

Mdubbs Member

No worries..You already responded to me through PM, back when this happened. You must be slipping in your old age