• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

dyel pharmaceuticals

Ok so I got another em from Dyel...maybe some of you can help address some technical issues he’s having posting. This is what he said in his email:

“Do I need to get upgraded or something to post? says" You have insufficient privileges to reply here". also reason for different colored vials. I swapped to amber vials to make it more professional but I see people not liking it, so going back to clear vials. Already have products made and I'm not going to take a lost like that.”

Please let me know how to reply to him.

Thanks brothers
@Millard Baker will you please assist this man with gettin his account set up brother?

Ummm, I’m all for packs professionally packed, but I’m definitely more concerned with what’s inside, could be sharpie written on the labels for all I care. Has anyone done any blood work, or sent any of his stuff through an analyzer type lab?

Ok so I got another em from Dyel...maybe some of you can help address some technical issues he’s having posting. This is what he said in his email:

“Do I need to get upgraded or something to post? says" You have insufficient privileges to reply here". also reason for different colored vials. I swapped to amber vials to make it more professional but I see people not liking it, so going back to clear vials. Already have products made and I'm not going to take a lost like that.”

Please let me know how to reply to him.

Thanks brothers

Update: so as of the post above, I’ve sent Dyel 3 follow up emails but unfortunately iv not had a reply back from him. I don’t want to keep pushing if he’s changed his mind and lost interest.

If anyone else should place an order or communicate with him next feel free to ask if he plans to pay us a visit over here at Meso.

Sorry brothers; I gave it a shot...wish i had better news.

Update: so as of the post above, I’ve sent Dyel 3 follow up emails but unfortunately iv not had a reply back from him. I don’t want to keep pushing if he’s changed his mind and lost interest.

If anyone else should place an order or communicate with him next feel free to ask if he plans to pay us a visit over here at Meso.

Wish i have better news.

Thank you for keeping us updated. Much appreciated brother.

Sorry brothers; I gave it a shot...wish i had better news.
I sent him an email yesterday asking if he carried HCG, and he responded within an hour with the answer.
He may just not have any interest in coming to Meso.
Thanks for trying, I think it would have been interesting if he did decide to join... and he still may decide to show up.

Last edited:
I sent him an email yesterday asking if he carried HCG, and he responded within an hour with the answer.
Thanks for trying, I think it would have been interesting if he did decide to join... and he still may.

Its possible, in his initial reply to me he said he would come over and "depending on how things went" he would assign a rep.
Maybe he's just busy with end of the month order as he was running a January sale. Who knows.

Its possible, in his initial reply to me he said he would come over and "depending on how things went" he would assign a rep.
Maybe he's just busy with end of the month order as he was running a January sale. Who knows.
I just got back from contacting him an his rep both in a multi-convo on SG. Sent em the link addy to this thread.

Maybe he saw the shit show going on in the underground lately and decided it wasn’t worth it.
Naww if he seen this thread an all the good honest reviews from members such as myself, he would have no worries about coming up in here. We got to remeber fellas, Jus cuz their a source doesn't mean they dont have an actual life, family, bills, job/work/career ...You know jus like the majority of us do. Besides it not like he came up in here an started a thread trying to drum up business. We the members created this thread on his behalf. With his great track record, he is not obligated to have to be here at all. If he so chooses to grace us with his presence then that'd be great. If not then thats fine as well. No sweat off my head an no offense taken :)

Yeah I did plan to post onto the board guys. Just life has been hectic the last two weeks. Getting rid of bitches is hard shit man LMAO. Regardless, I appreciate all the postive reviews everyone. I will consider joining the board just as of now I'm not sure what the requirements are?

Yeah I did plan to post onto the board guys. Just life has been hectic the last two weeks. Getting rid of bitches is hard shit man LMAO. Regardless, I appreciate all the postive reviews everyone. I will consider joining the board just as of now I'm not sure what the requirements are?

Welcome!

Thank you for showing up here. You had a lot of positive reviews and support from some respected members. It is always nice to have another reliable domestic shop. It's even better to have a rep here to field questions and concerns. Hope it all goes well for you.

Glad to see you made it over.

Thanks for trying, I think it would have been interesting if he did decide to join... and he still may decide to show up.
Just go where he is at, i see alot of meso bros over there., nothing but positive comments, im thinking of trying to put some ideas together and have some fun on my next blast. Going to try MAST for the first time, with test, maybe some tren, its been awhile, and Eq, or deca, maybe Npp. My joint give me trouble, Myth or not im going to experiment, just trying to work dosages and duration out.