• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Dynamite Raws (International & US Domestic)

I’ll try to get Ralox in there, not sure if it’ll be part of the 10 but I can definitely find time to test it!
I’m trying to test the most used compounds first haha, but I may be able to fit it in there!
Ya, second rolax test, I would love to have the ai and serms tested.

Aromasin
Nolva
Rolax

Then of popular compounds,
Bu
Tren a + e

Had a question for @janoshik and @ExtremePIP about the testing. With the Anavar and other raws I store them essentially how you shipped them to me. Would they still oxidize or no? They are kept away from heat or light or moisture. Just want to make sure I am storing them correctly. Was hoping for them to last 2-3 years.

Appreciate the testing Dyna !

Still waiting on mine.... Dyna must have got the hamsters on tren to row his boat across the ocean and I got stuck with the natty ones haha

Had a question for @janoshik and @ExtremePIP about the testing. With the Anavar and other raws I store them essentially how you shipped them to me. Would they still oxidize or no? They are kept away from heat or light or moisture. Just want to make sure I am storing them correctly. Was hoping for them to last 2-3 years.

Still waiting on mine.... Dyna must have got the hamsters on tren to row his boat across the ocean and I got stuck with the natty ones haha

Usually won’t have issues with oxidation if stored right in mylar! However, if shipping conditions may have been one factor or how my freight forwarder repacked it, or how long it was kept out in the air before/while testing would be done!

I would assume your stuff is perfectly okay for a longtime as long as it’s stored in a cool dark place as you mentioned!
Love you bro!! I hope the damn samples get back to you soon brother

Attachments

• 4437D9C8-61CD-4917-853D-E45F09B6E115.png
    4437D9C8-61CD-4917-853D-E45F09B6E115.png
    887.2 KB · Views: 53
  • C764137F-22DC-495B-9124-2EECF079D279.png
    C764137F-22DC-495B-9124-2EECF079D279.png
    886.5 KB · Views: 56
  • CEB9F89D-4418-46EC-A678-E9877F229F58.png
    CEB9F89D-4418-46EC-A678-E9877F229F58.png
    886.5 KB · Views: 49
Usually won’t have issues with oxidation if stored right in mylar! However, if shipping conditions may have been one factor or how my freight forwarder repacked it, or how long it was kept out in the air before/while testing would be done!

I would assume your stuff is perfectly okay for a longtime as long as it’s stored in a cool dark place as you mentioned!

Thanks dyna! Yeah I was assuming that pretty much any storage was better than at the bottom of some shitty ass USPS row boat LOL.

Thats what I figured for storage! I mean I have opened them to use them but then I put it back how you had it sent. Despite what a few others may have said I have always found your packaging to be on point in all my orders!

Im hoping to have my tests back by middle of July.....2021 haha

Thanks dyna! Yeah I was assuming that pretty much any storage was better than at the bottom of some shitty ass USPS row boat LOL.

Thats what I figured for storage! I mean I have opened them to use them but then I put it back how you had it sent. Despite what a few others may have said I have always found your packaging to be on point in all my orders!

Im hoping to have my tests back by middle of July.....2021 haha
Hahaha, thanks brother!!! Much appreciated feedback!:D

I’ll pray for the boat it’s on, can’t believe it’s taking that long! Ridiculous man, sorry! :mad::rolleyes:

So what are these test reports from??? The npp and dp tests?

I advise people to store raws sealed in a freezer, generally.

Sealed as vacuum? or only not in contact with air and in the freezer? at what temperatures would you recommend? - 15 C (5 F)?
Well..... not in contact with air would definitely mean vacuumed. And I think your best bet and safest practice would be vacuum sealed, in the freezer in a place light doesn’t hit it every time you open the door to get your ice cream.... maybe thats a lil overkill, but it’s so easy and effortless, in this scenario, to accomplish a high level of thoroughness, I just don’t see why not....

Well..... not in contact with air would definitely mean vacuumed. And I think your best bet and safest practice would be vacuum sealed, in the freezer in a place light doesn’t hit it every time you open the door to get your ice cream.... maybe thats a lil overkill, but it’s so easy and effortless, in this scenario, to accomplish a high level of thoroughness, I just don’t see why not....

I need to buy a vacuum sealer lol

Sealed as vacuum? or only not in contact with air and in the freezer? at what temperatures would you recommend? - 15 C (5 F)?
Vacuum sealed tight. Wrapped in aluminum foil or Mylar to keep light out. -20c is for most raws. Moisture, oxygen, and light will ruin them quicker then time

Sealed as in the best you can reasonably do and the temperature the lower the better. However, ultimately, the difference between -10 and -20 C is, imo, not that meaningful.

Raws usually come sealed as it is as far as my experience goes, so just keeping them in the original pack and throwing them into a freezer will be best value choice :)

Sealed as in the best you can reasonably do and the temperature the lower the better. However, ultimately, the difference between -10 and -20 C is, imo, not that meaningful.

Raws usually come sealed as it is as far as my experience goes, so just keeping them in the original pack and throwing them into a freezer will be best value choice :)

How long would you anticipate them lasting if stored at room temperature? It is difficult to freeze them. I was hoping for 2-3 years. They have been opened but then placed back in original packaging away from light and moisture.

How long would you anticipate them lasting if stored at room temperature? It is difficult to freeze them. I was hoping for 2-3 years. They have been opened but then placed back in original packaging away from light and moisture.
Why can’t you freeze them?