E2 and AI HELP!!!

What's wrong with that??
Hahaha nothing if I wanna just live life to the max, but work wise I get piss all done, as I will spend every waking hour seeking out female after female. I own my own business and at one point, I had a girl come to my office whilst I was meant to be working and went to work on her in a spare empty room in the office. Productivity for work goes to zero, but 110% towards the next female target.

Hahaha nothing if I wanna just live life to the max, but work wise I get piss all done, as I will spend every waking hour seeking out female after female. I own my own business and at one point, I had a girl come to my office whilst I was meant to be working and went to work on her in a spare empty room in the office. Productivity for work goes to zero, but 110% towards the next female target.

Haha...that's living to me. I'm always looking for that next pussy haha

What's wrong with that??
I am getting irritated. I have to masturbate 3 times a night to go back to sleep. I probably masterbate 4 times a day and I still have to maintain control.

The other day, My wife asked me if I wanted to bring a single girl over to fuck her but I said we had dinner plans with a friend. It killed me she offered. I regret turning it down but I'll bang that girl Saturday

The single girl wanted to fuck and my wife wanted me to fuck her but I have obligations to friends.

I am getting irritated. I have to masturbate 3 times a night to go back to sleep. I probably masterbate 4 times a day and I still have to maintain control.

The other day, My wife asked me if I wanted to bring a single girl over to fuck her but I said we had dinner plans with a friend. It killed me she offered. I regret turning it down but I'll bang that girl Saturday

The single girl wanted to fuck and my wife wanted me to fuck her but I have obligations to friends.
You lucky mofo!!! I need to find a wife like that!

Back