eatENNN cycle

eatENNN

Sure, here's the translation:

Hello, my name is eatENNN. I am French and have been doing bodybuilding for 6 years now, with some breaks, especially due to COVID.

I would like your opinion, please?

I am currently taking 250mg of Testo C per week, and I would like your opinion because I want to do a cycle of 600mg Testo C with either 600mg EQ or 600mg Primo. What would you recommend, please?

Currently:

Weight: 108kg
Height: 186cm
Training: I train every day except Monday, one muscle per day, mainly 3 sets of drop sets per exercise because I have good sensations, or just 30 minutes of low-intensity cardio (4-5) on the treadmill with a 10 incline or on a bike. I can post photos if you would like?

Monday: Rest because the gym is too crowded
Tuesday: Shoulders
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Arms
Friday: 20 minutes of cardio
Saturday: Legs / 15-20 minutes of cardio
Sunday: Chest / 15-20 minutes of cardio

Here is the diet with the weight. I have a Renpho scale, but I'm not sure if it's reliable.

diete1.png
diete2.png
diete3.png
diete4.png

Looking forward to reading your opinions. Thank you in advance.

Okay, thanks for your response, it's just that the Primo is more expensive, that's the problem.
I understand that primo can be very expensive. If I were you, I would consider using Masteron. It is very similar, accrues protein at a very similar rate, and is considerably cheaper. Nandrolone is an option too, but I do believe Masteron is a less harmful alternative.

I have already tried Masteron and I didn't like it. During my first cycle, I did the classic susta/deca, but I don't want to use 19-nor. The reason I also want to use EQ is for the roundness it gives to really achieve 3D shoulders. I don't know if Primo gives this look."