ED and low testosterone at second week of pct

so your HPTA works through a negative feedback loop based of your E2 meaning that if your body needs estrogen your HPTA starts to work and produce LH and FSH which in turn create testosterone

taking HCG means youre forcing your balls to produce testosterone which in turn gets aromatized into E2 meaning your body does not give the signal to your brain to start creating more testosterone so your HPTA stays shut down

if im wrong about any of this feel free to correct me this is how i understand the process

about the start of pct timing you want to wait till all the exogenous test is out of your body and i would even say wait till you start to feel shitty that way you're certain the test is out your body but in general i think pct is dead you do it if you want to come of test for the rest of your life else stay on
E2 does regulate LH and FSH production. What's happening to this guy though is that taking HCG inhibits production of LH and FSH irregardless of E2. If you're taking HCG at a decent dose your E2 level doesn't really matter, your LH and FSH will be greatly suppressed by the HCG alone.

Thank you.
I decided to quit for now, because i have new goals in my life.
Just want you guys to advice me about the fastest way to recover my endogenous test. Should i go on with clomid and nolva and nothing else? then add hcg after quitting serms?
Jesus Christ dude. Why would you take serms and then switch to HCG? Either take HCG solo in high dose then do the serms or just stop the HCG and just continue with the serms. At the same time I would take all the AAS in your house and throw them in the trash. Finish your PCT, and just stop cycling. If you want to cycle again in the future you have got to hire someone that knows what they're talking about.

Am I right in saying that HCG monotherapy after SERM use will resuppress gonadotropin release, therefore negating the entire point of taking the SERM in the first place?
If the plan is to just continue with HCG monotherapy, there's no point in taking SERMS at all. You just take HCG and keep taking it. The purpose of a SERM in PCT Is to stimulate production of LH and FSH. HCG greatly inhibits the production of LH and FSH. HCG mimics LH So when your body is full of HCG your testicles are getting LH stimulation from the HCG, your body senses that the signaling is strong and so it has no need to produce more LH and FSH.

HCG inhibits production of LH and FSH irregardless of E2.
could you explain this a little more? HCG replaces the LH and FSH signal and shuts down the HPTA but i thought the reason it gets shut down is bc the HCG stimulating the testes to produce test which in turn partially aromatizes and turns into E2 which then doesnt signal the HPTA and thus the chain gets broken. if im mistaken anywhere let me know

could you explain this a little more? HCG replaces the LH and FSH signal and shuts down the HPTA but i thought the reason it gets shut down is bc the HCG stimulating the testes to produce test which in turn partially aromatizes and turns into E2 which then doesnt signal the HPTA and thus the chain gets broken. if im mistaken anywhere let me know
nah you’re right. Except androgens also shut down the HPGA, just not as much as estrogens

Hi everyone, i need your help.
I did my first cycle of 14 weeks between november 2023 to february 2024. only test c at 500mg/week. Then after two weeks from last pin i did my PCT, hcg 2000ui eod for 3 weeks, clomid 50/50/25/25 (4weeks) and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks). Everything was good.

Then at may 2024 i started my summer cycle for 12 weeks, test p 100mg eod, mast p 100mg eod, winstrol tablets 40mg ed just the first 4 weeks.
I waited 1 week, because of the short esters, then i started my pct, the same i did for the first cycle.

Now i am at the second week of PCT but i got erectile dysfunction....
I did bloodwork:
E2: 15 pg/ml, FSH: 1,57 mlU/ml, LH: 1,49 mlU/l, testosterone: 1,25 nmol/l.

Now i don't know how to read test value.... the range on bloodwrtok says 1,63-34... but i am not sure... maybe i am wrong, but 1,25 nmol/l should be 36ng/dl which seems very low, should be 300 at least?
Please, need some help here... What do you think? How i fix ed and how much time will it take to restore normal hormonal balance? It seems a little weird to me that hcg and clomid didn't work yet to increase testosterone levels.
Thank you so much
(A) How old are you?

(B) Geez, it's only been a week. Why does everybody out there on the internet think that they can fully shut down their HPTA and everything will be good a week after the last injection?

It does not work like that.

Stop taking shit and wait. If you are 76 years old, your chances are still better than 50% of a full recovery, but you have to wait.

If you are in your teens or twenties, then your odds of recovery are pretty much 100% if you are healthy.

But you have to stop messing with your HPTA if you want it to do its job.