Educated HGH Users

lowbodyfat432

I was new and uneducated, and as a result I started using high levels of HGH without proper titration and as a result, I looked like a balloon for a bit of time. I want to ask you all. How can I get on HGH while looking the same? What should be my maximum dosage, and what should my titration look like? Up 0.2 iu per day maybe? I want my lifestyle and body to stay unaffected. Thank you in advance. I love you.

Thanks for your reply. I couldn't really find much on a proper titration schedule. Other threads just suggest diuretics.
do not take a diuretic to counteract the side effects of high GH use.
Just stop taking the GH and the water retention will go away.

You wont find a clearly written out titration schedule because it is going to vary from person to person.

Why do you want to use GH?

I was new and uneducated, and as a result I started using high levels of HGH without proper titration and as a result, I looked like a balloon for a bit of time. I want to ask you all. How can I get on HGH while looking the same? What should be my maximum dosage, and what should my titration look like? Up 0.2 iu per day maybe? I want my lifestyle and body to stay unaffected. Thank you in advance. I love you.
If you don’t want any changes to your lifestyle and body maybe you shouldn’t be forcing change by using Hgh.Why did you decide to use Hgh?

search bar works great!

0.2 iu per day? U mean 2iu per day?

this is pure insanity, you cant expect to "not" change your body by using hgh , do you even know the function of what hgh does to your body on a cellular level? Alot of users think "ima get freaky huge " using hgh , yeah as you know from experience you gained alot of water, now your freaky bloted lol , i think imo you need to read and read again the exact function hgh has, good and bad so far your experience has been ? Doesn't sound good so far

Sponsors

Latest posts