Elite Labs

Elite_Labs

Subscriber
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hello Meso Members,

Introduction

We are a small Domestic UGL by the name of Elite Labs. We have been around for about a year now and are looking to expand a little. We are a 3 man UGL who pride ourselves in fast, safe shipping and quality gear. Everything is done in-house and no corners are cut when it comes to the sterility
of our equipment.

Contact

eltlabs@protonmail.com

Brewing

Our entire brewing process is done at home. We ensure the entire area is sterile to include submerging all equipment in a sterilizing solution for one hour prior to heating all equipment for 60 minutes at 450 degrees. Filtration is done with a .22um Millipore filter with vacuum hand pump.

Current Products (Still evaluating this and all input is greatly appreciated)

Test P 100mg/ml $30

Test E 250mg/ml $40

Test C 200mg/ml $40

Tren A 100mg/ml $45

Tren E 200mg/ml $55

Mast P 100mg/ml $45

Mast E 200mg/ml $55

Deca 250mg/ml $50 (low stock)

NPP 100mg/ml $40

EQ 250mg/ml $50 (low stock)

Aromasin 12.5mg $50 (50 capsules)

Nolvadex 20mg $50 (50 capsules)

Reviews

We are not on any other boards or Reddit right now and have never been in the past. Any individual willing to run uncapped bloodwork while on our gear will receive $200 store credit. We understand there are many sources out there, so why should you choose us? We are completely transparent and will answer all questions with complete honesty. There are no reps for our Lab and we will handle any issues directly.

Safety

Keeping everyone’s identity and involvement is a key priority of ours. Once your package is confirmed delivered we will not keep any tracking numbers or records of transactions. We only use a secure e-mail and run a VPN on any device used to access the internet or e-mail in any way.

Payment

Bitcoin (10% discount)

Western Union with ID waived

Shipping

We ship 5 days a week via priority mail. We do not provide tracking numbers unless the package is not there within 2 days of the expected delivery day. Been there less than a week. Shipping is 10$ flat rate.

Vials

All vials are 10ml unless customer requests a bigger vial for an extra charge. We carry some 20ml and a few 50ml on hand. Also, all vials have batch numbers. We understand that our labels may not be top notch with fancy holograms like some top name labs, but we are looking to improve this.

Pics of Stock

I am having trouble uploading pictures and will try to upload in the comment box

below once I post this introduction.

Conclusion

I understand that proving ourselves is going to be quite a challenge but this is a challenge I knew we would encounter when coming to your house. With no reviews and no test results it is going to take some time to establish our name. We are completely up to the challenge and are here to answer all of your questions, as I am sure we have a ton on the way. Thank you for the time and look forward to hearing from you soon and for those that decide to give us a go, I greatly appreciate your trust.

-ELT

Hello Meso Members,

Introduction

We are a small Domestic UGL by the name of Elite Labs. We have been around for about a year now and are looking to expand a little. We are a 3 man UGL who pride ourselves in fast, safe shipping and quality gear. Everything is done in-house and no corners are cut when it comes to the sterility
of our equipment.

Contact

eltlabs@protonmail.com

Brewing

Our entire brewing process is done at home. We ensure the entire area is sterile to include submerging all equipment in a sterilizing solution for one hour prior to heating all equipment for 60 minutes at 450 degrees. Filtration is done with a .22um Millipore filter with vacuum hand pump.

Current Products (Still evaluating this and all input is greatly appreciated)

Test P 100mg/ml $30

Test E 250mg/ml $40

Test C 200mg/ml $40

Tren A 100mg/ml $45

Tren E 200mg/ml $55

Mast P 100mg/ml $45

Mast E 200mg/ml $55

Deca 250mg/ml $50 (low stock)

NPP 100mg/ml $40

EQ 250mg/ml $50 (low stock)

Aromasin 12.5mg $50 (50 capsules)

Nolvadex 20mg $50 (50 capsules)

Reviews

We are not on any other boards or Reddit right now and have never been in the past. Any individual willing to run uncapped bloodwork while on our gear will receive $200 store credit. We understand there are many sources out there, so why should you choose us? We are completely transparent and will answer all questions with complete honesty. There are no reps for our Lab and we will handle any issues directly.

Safety

Keeping everyone’s identity and involvement is a key priority of ours. Once your package is confirmed delivered we will not keep any tracking numbers or records of transactions. We only use a secure e-mail and run a VPN on any device used to access the internet or e-mail in any way.

Payment

Bitcoin (10% discount)

Western Union with ID waived

Shipping

We ship 5 days a week via priority mail. We do not provide tracking numbers unless the package is not there within 2 days of the expected delivery day. Been there less than a week. Shipping is 10$ flat rate.

Vials

All vials are 10ml unless customer requests a bigger vial for an extra charge. We carry some 20ml and a few 50ml on hand. Also, all vials have batch numbers. We understand that our labels may not be top notch with fancy holograms like some top name labs, but we are looking to improve this.

Pics of Stock

I am having trouble uploading pictures and will try to upload in the comment box

below once I post this introduction.

Conclusion

I understand that proving ourselves is going to be quite a challenge but this is a challenge I knew we would encounter when coming to your house. With no reviews and no test results it is going to take some time to establish our name. We are completely up to the challenge and are here to answer all of your questions, as I am sure we have a ton on the way. Thank you for the time and look forward to hearing from you soon and for those that decide to give us a go, I greatly appreciate your trust.

-ELT
I like your salesmanship but I need to see pics and make sure you write meso and today's date on a piece of paper in the pic

I like your salesmanship but I need to see pics and make sure you write meso and today's date on a piece of paper in the pic
working on that right now sir keep getting an error give me a few and I will have the pics uploaded with "MESO" and todays date

@Elite_Labs, If you knew pic would be required, why even post? If you can't figure out pics on this forum, how do you expect us to think you can brew safely?

^ This.

Could have just waited until you were ready before wasting everyone's time.

I also have a sneaking suspicion you have been here before.

^ This.

Maybe hammer/prime forgot to peel the stickers off his totes before posting this intro.

Sorry for the delay here are pics of some stock to include close up pics of labels

Attachments

• IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1032.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 924
  • IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    337.1 KB · Views: 811
How are you going to handle 4 or 5 low blood test from your gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I will offer a refund for any individual that has low blood test as well as paying for their blood test. At that point I will need to reevaluate our raws, but I am quite confident in our product sir.

^ This.

I have no other Meso screen names but I will admit I made an account and was approved a week or so ago. I wanted to make sure I did my research on how to approach the situation and not drop the ball within the first post or two

Post pics of brewing setup.

Brewing is done completely at home and do not keep the set up sitting out unless we are brewing. We just finished a brew two days ago and will be again next week, at that time I will certainly take some pics of complete set up and equipment to help with any doubts you may have.

Brewing is done completely at home and do not keep the set up sitting out unless we are brewing. We just finished a brew two days ago and will be again next week, at that time I will certainly take some pics of complete set up and equipment to help with any doubts you may have.

...Sometimes I feel like this is a one sided relationship, elite. You lead me on then you tell me I have to wait to see the pics of that dirty Homebrew equipment for a whole week. :(

If any "members" contact you and tell you they'll help you in the door here for some gear, what are you going to do?

Where do get your raws from? China I assume. That Tren is very light in color? Are your packs vacuum sealed, packaged within a package? Are your small flat rate boxes taped at the opening?

Please explain to me how you sterlize your glassware and vials step by step.