Elite Labs

...Sometimes I feel like this is a one sided relationship, elite. You lead me on then you tell me I have to wait to see the pics of that dirty Homebrew equipment for a whole week. :(

If any "members" contact you and tell you they'll help you in the door here for some gear, what are you going to do?
From what I have gathered from reading/research is that free samples in return for a "foot in the door" is not allowed. I would notify the member that I could not do this per meso rules.

I like your introduction; great way of presenting .

You mentioned key points .

Now we need to see profe of all you mentioned .
*Gear stock pic .. done
*Show Your set up of your lab .
*If you have any previous lab work on your gear it will be good to post.( it will be not trust 100% but you
Never know .

Remember that all pcitures that you take must have date and meso rx .

From what I have gathered from reading/research is that free samples in return for a "foot in the door" is not allowed. I would notify the member that I could not do this per meso rules.

God damn you're familiar... You sure you haven't been around before?

Where do get your raws from? China I assume. That Tren is very light in color? Are your packs vacuum sealed, packaged within a package? Are your small flat rate boxes taped at the opening?

Please explain to me how you sterlize your glassware and vials step by step.
Yes our raws come from China and without giving our source away, I assure you they are very reputable and have been around quite some time. Without going too much into our shipping methods, we do not vacuum seal anything but packaging has never been an issue for us. Our priority boxes are well secured not just with the "pre sticky tape" provided on the box, but by extra layers of tape to ensure nothing is accidentally ripped open

No sir, we are not a re-labeled lab or anything of the sort. I just ensured to do my thorough research before coming to your house and making a fool of myself.

I like your introduction; great way of presenting .

You mentioned key points .

Now we need to see profe of all you mentioned .
*Gear stock pic .. done
*Show Your set up of your lab .
*If you have any previous lab work on your gear it will be good to post.( it will be not trust 100% but you
Never know .

Remember that all pcitures that you take must have date and meso rx .

The lab gear will be soon I apologize I should have planned ahead and taken pics while set up was ready and "picture ready". I do not have any lab work at this time and I realize this may cause some concerns to individuals which is why we are offering $200 to anyone willing to do so.

Yes our raws come from China and without giving our source away, I assure you they are very reputable and have been around quite some time. Without going too much into our shipping methods, we do not vacuum seal anything but packaging has never been an issue for us. Our priority boxes are well secured not just with the "pre sticky tape" provided on the box, but by extra layers of tape to ensure nothing is accidentally ripped open
I thought this was your first shot at sourcing you been shipping already? I see you say you've been around a year were at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I thought this was your first shot at sourcing you been shipping already?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Not too much to be honest but I do have some buddies I grew up with that have ran our gear as well as some other they referred which were all shipped out.

Vacuum seal packed within a package is the best method to ensure stealth. Boroscope cameras can check a box to view contents.

What do you use to wash your vials?

Do you wash/clean your stoppers?

Do you wash/clean your caps?

How long do you place the vials in high temp heat? What temperature?

Vacuum seal packed within a package is the best method to ensure stealth. Boroscope cameras can check a box to view contents.

What do you use to wash your vials?

Do you wash/clean your stoppers?

Do you wash/clean your caps?

How long do you place the vials in high temp heat? What temperature?
Thank you for the advice on that brother we will have to look into a vacuum sealer. to wash our vials/beakers we use a solution of HOT water and isopropyl alcohol and let the vials sit in there for an hour. Once they have been in there for an hour we remove them and place them on a glass pyrex plate which has been sterilized as well. At that point they are placed in the oven and heated @ 450 degrees for one hour which may be overkill but it cannot hurt. as far as our stoppers we use the same solution as the vials and drench them while the entire brewing process takes place. at that point they are moved and set to dry and wait to be placed on full vials.

If this guy hasn't been anywhere else but why pick meso? Must been here under another handle I would agree with.

If this guy hasn't been anywhere else but why pick meso? Must been here under another handle I would agree with.

What would lead you to believe that ? I simply did my research and came as prepared as possible as to not waste anyones time

Thank you for the advice on that brother we will have to look into a vacuum sealer. to wash our vials/beakers we use a solution of HOT water and isopropyl alcohol and let the vials sit in there for an hour. Once they have been in there for an hour we remove them and place them on a glass pyrex plate which has been sterilized as well. At that point they are placed in the oven and heated @ 450 degrees for one hour which may be overkill but it cannot hurt. as far as our stoppers we use the same solution as the vials and drench them while the entire brewing process takes place. at that point they are moved and set to dry and wait to be placed on full vials.
Better start snapping pictures of this process!

What type of carrier oil?? Any meso discounts. $40 for test e. and npp. $45 for mast p. You are higher than the competition with no reviews or bloods. Just an intro. You were here a week, did u look at other prices?

What would lead you to believe that ? I simply did my research and came as prepared as possible as to not waste anyones time

He only said that because he has multiple handles here so he can look at member pictures secretly and jerk off using his own tears as lube. If asks you if you lift and wants a picture for proof DO NOT DO IT.

What type of carrier oil?? Any meso discounts. $40 for test e. and npp. $45 for mast p. You are higher than the competition with no reviews or bloods. Just an intro. You were here a week, did u look at other prices?

I did look at a few sources prices but was trying to gauge the situation and go from there. Meso members I will offer 25% off the first order for each person and throw in free shipping. We use GSO as our carrier oil sir.

He only said that because he has multiple handles here so he can look at member pictures secretly and jerk off using his own tears as lube. If asks you if you lift and wants a picture for proof DO NOT DO IT.
Thank you for the heads up sir!