Elite Test E, Platinum Direct Black Tops

No worries man... it's just me personally, I think all these claims are incorrect a bit. According to mands testing, I think greys came to 7-8iu per vial, black 12-13, and GT between like 16-22 maybe?

It's really just a personal choice of mine that seems logical. Based on numbers, I THINK it's accurate

Ok cool...I'll try reconstituting them as 12. Since I have a few kits maybe for shits and giggles I'll test them at both dosages 12iu and 15iu

Ok cool...I'll try reconstituting them as 12. Since I have a few kits maybe for shits and giggles I'll test them at both dosages 12iu and 15iu
What do you mean? However you reconstitute them will not change the results of an IGF test. Example, you take a third of a vial per dose... reconstituted at 12iu you are taking 4iu, and reconstituted at 15iu you're taking 5iu. But either way you are still pinning the exact same amount

What do you mean? However you reconstitute them will not change the results of an IGF test. Example, you take a third of a vial per dose... reconstituted at 12iu 6you are taking 4iu, and reconstituted at 15iu you're taking 5iu. But either way you are still pinning the exact same amount

Not to be a smartass but ur example answered ur question. For example if they truly are
12iu recon with 1.2ml accurate dosing
15iu recon with 1.2ml overdosing
12iu recon with 1.5ml under-dosing
15iu recon with 1.5ml accurate dosing

Reactions: TRT
Not to be a smartass but ur example answered ur question. For example if they truly are
12iu recon with 1.2ml accurate dosing
15iu recon with 1.2ml overdosing
12iu recon with 1.5ml under-dosing
15iu recon with 1.5ml accurate dosing
Ok, sorry... maybe I'm not being clear. Let's say a vial has 5mg of GH or 15 units, no matter how you recon it, there is still only 5mg/15 units

Let's say you recon it at 1ml and 1.5ml:
1ml = 5mg/ml (15 units per ml)
1.5ml = 3.33mg/ml (10 units per ml)

Now let's say either way, I'm deciding to take 1/3 of that vial every day:
1ml example = 0.33ml pinned, 1.66mg pinned (5 units of GH)
1.5ml = 0.5ml pinned, 1.66mg pinned (5 units of GH)

Hopefully that's a little bit clearer?

Ok, sorry... maybe I'm not being clear. Let's say a vial has 5mg of GH or 15 units, no matter how you recon it, there is still only 5mg/15 units

Let's say you recon it at 1ml and 1.5ml:
1ml = 5mg/ml (15 units per ml)
1.5ml = 3.33mg/ml (10 units per ml)

Now let's say either way, I'm deciding to take 1/3 of that vial every day:
1ml example = 0.33ml pinned, 1.66mg pinned (5 units of GH)
1.5ml = 0.5ml pinned, 1.66mg pinned (5 units of GH)

Hopefully that's a little bit clearer?

That makes sense assuming they are only 15iu. Ur forgetting about the 12iu and the 2 different volumes used to reconstitute. Do u see how it could fluctuate depending on actual mg content and amount of mL used during recon. I'm trying to pin 10iu to keep testing consistent with other brands/color tops.
Example assuming they are 15iu but actually
12iu recon with 1.5ml thinking I'm injecting 10iu but really it's closer to 8iu. The concentration is weaker. Then the other way assuming they are 12iu but are actually 15iu recon with 1.2ml thinking I'm injecting 10iu but really it's closer to 12iu. Stronger concentration.

That makes sense assuming they are only 15iu. Ur forgetting about the 12iu and the 2 different volumes used to reconstitute. Do u see how it could fluctuate depending on actual mg content and amount of mL used during recon. I'm trying to pin 10iu to keep testing consistent with other brands/color tops.
Example assuming they are 15iu but actually
12iu recon with 1.5ml thinking I'm injecting 10iu but really it's closer to 8iu. The concentration is weaker. Then the other way assuming they are 12iu but are actually 15iu recon with 1.2ml thinking I'm injecting 10iu but really it's closer to 12iu. Stronger concentration.
I SEEEEE... you were going to adjust per vial. Example, recon at 15 units and pin 10 units per day and then recon at 12 units and pin 10 units per day to see difference. I gotcha

I SEEEEE... you were going to adjust per vial. Example, recon at 15 units and pin 10 units per day and then recon at 12 units and pin 10 units per day to see difference. I gotcha

This way I'm better able to make a comparison between all the different brands and how they personally effected me.

In all reality I could just treat them as 10iu and bang the whole vial and get some ridiculous serum and IGF levels but that doesn't do me any good in my little experiment

Back