Elithalon?

I decided to go with 2mg/day subQ. Just going to run it a couple weeks.
That's super high, from a mistranslation of the Russian study on Epithalimin (bovine extract iirc).

The Epithalon (synthetic) dose may be about 1/10th that, from the few studies available -- 2mcg/kg if you're a monkey. It probably won't hurt you but it's likely not necessary.

That's super high, from a mistranslation of the Russian study on Epithalimin (bovine extract iirc).

The Epithalon (synthetic) dose may be about 1/10th that, from the few studies available -- 2mcg/kg if you're a monkey. It probably won't hurt you but it's likely not necessary.
Interesting. I only looked a couple places and I saw 1-2mg being used.

if that’s accurate, a kit of 10x10mg should last years. Like several.

I ran a 10-day, 10mg/day protocol a few months back. The only noticeable effect was some rock-solid sleep for a month or so. This was before I got up to speed on the difference between epithalamin and epitalon as well as the mistranslation of the original Khavinson studies.

Right now, I am running 100mcg/day indefinitely with a primary focus of regulating sleep patterns. If I run another high-dose protocol with epitalon, it'll likely be 20-day @ 1-2mg/day.

SOO once u started taking less the sleep benefits stopped for u?

have u tried just melatonin? compare that to epitalon? most if not all benefits is just the increase in melatonin. melatonin slows shortening of telomeres for example...

I ran a 10-day, 10mg/day protocol a few months back. The only noticeable effect was some rock-solid sleep for a month or so. This was before I got up to speed on the difference between epithalamin and epitalon as well as the mistranslation of the original Khavinson studies.

Right now, I am running 100mcg/day indefinitely with a primary focus of regulating sleep patterns. If I run another high-dose protocol with epitalon, it'll likely be 20-day @ 1-2mg/day.
Right now that’s my plan. 2mg/day for 2-3 weeks. I have noticed better sleep but didn’t attribute it to epithalon because I take a bunch of stuff.

according to my research, it’s a once a year run when you run it like I am. This is probably my 2nd time running it like this in the last 8 months. Last time I combined it with GHK -cu.

SOO once u started taking less the sleep benefits stopped for u?

have u tried just melatonin? compare that to epitalon? most if not all benefits is just the increase in melatonin. melatonin slows shortening of telomeres for example...
I haven't stopped taking the low-dose and the benefits have been stable for me.

I have done melatonin tabs in the past with hit-or-miss results. Probably has something to do with my MTHFR mutation. The epitalon has been consistent for me though.

a
Are there people now with new experiences? I have often read something about 5mg ED / 20 weeks. I've been taking 5mg for 3 days and feel very tired
thats a huge dose... remember all benefits are coming from increase in melatonan release.. believe the 5mg came from old literature where they used brain extracted peptide mix...believe ~200mcg is what people use now...

i can feel effect on sleep with 100 or 250mcg. no need imho to go at 1mg or upper per injection.
10mg vial i do 250 x 20days then 500mcg for 10 days. so total 30days of protocol

10mg/ daily for 10 days, 10 weeks off then 5mg for 20 days. I found it to be great for my skin quality, I was cutting and using tren at the time but I think it’s great especially for the price

10mg/ daily for 10 days, 10 weeks off then 5mg for 20 days. I found it to be great for my skin quality, I was cutting and using tren at the time but I think it’s great especially for the price
I’m about to run a Thymulin/Epithalon stack for 10 days. But I’m also currently stacking Sermorelin, GHK-cu, and TB-500.

I’m going back and forth about whether I should toss them on the stack or wait u til my 30 day run is done and do them alone.

If anyone here has combined stacks like this, please share your experience. I’m all ears.

Back