Ello ello ello

Astalastapasta

Hello all,

Just dropping an intro. Bout to run a very modest first cycle of 300mgs of test/week. I’m currently 185 at 6 foot around 10-12%bf. Been training about fourteen years. Herniated a disk in my neck six years ago, days later tore my acl, which had me go from 205 at about same body fat to 175, then a divorce and moving/career change got me down to 155. Last couple years been training hard again, put on a pretty lean 30 lbs. I’m older, got less time to dedicate as I used to when I got to my previous weight, so gonna see what 300mgs for 12 weeks can get me. Have some adex/clomid/nolva on hand for sides, if any. Will be going down to 150 plus clomid for trt after the twelves weeks.

Know this is a very mild cycle. not expecting magical results but if I can add 8 lbs of lean mass tissue, I’d be happy. Seeing as I’ve already been bigger, should be doable annd maintainable. with the trt I imagine I’ll be able to continue gaining after the twelve weeks as well.

Current test is at 425ng/dl with 10.2pg/ml free, estradiol below 5pg/ml.

Won’t use this as a log just throwing info out there lol

Hello all,

Just dropping an intro. Bout to run a very modest first cycle of 300mgs of test/week. I’m currently 185 at 6 foot around 10-12%bf. Been training about fourteen years. Herniated a disk in my neck six years ago, days later tore my acl, which had me go from 205 at about same body fat to 175, then a divorce and moving/career change got me down to 155. Last couple years been training hard again, put on a pretty lean 30 lbs. I’m older, got less time to dedicate as I used to when I got to my previous weight, so gonna see what 300mgs for 12 weeks can get me. Have some adex/clomid/nolva on hand for sides, if any. Will be going down to 150 plus clomid for trt after the twelves weeks.

Know this is a very mild cycle. not expecting magical results but if I can add 8 lbs of lean mass tissue, I’d be happy. Seeing as I’ve already been bigger, should be doable annd maintainable. with the trt I imagine I’ll be able to continue gaining after the twelve weeks as well.

Current test is at 425ng/dl with 10.2pg/ml free, estradiol below 5pg/ml.

Won’t use this as a log just throwing info out there lol

Hi, thank you for the intro.
Lots of awesome and knowledgeable guys here, who will be able to help you, if needed.
Check out the various forums; there is lots of info and interesting posts. :)