Empower Pharmacy - Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml

B Ware

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
About a year ago my doctor started prescribing me deca which comes from Empower Pharmacy. I decided to send a sample in for testing for peace of mind being as there has been some controversy and mixed feelings about compound pharmacies.

I found a couple of things unusual about Empower’s deca. It’s made with 5% benzyl alcohol and has an expiration date of only one year.

CE0D6AF6-19F3-4AFC-91A4-218233213406.jpeg

16FFB02C-5EEC-47FD-8BB4-6E85D1669D94.jpeg

Last edited:
Test result is ok, thanks for sharing.

But it has really 5% BA why the hell this much?

And the vial has only 5ml volume?

Yes, on the back side of the vial it states “benzyl alcohol 5% as preservative in grapeseed oil”. I assume the high ba content is why the expiration date is only for one year.

Not sure why they use that much ba but I will say it’s surprisingly very smooth to pin.

Empower’s Deca only comes in 5ml vials. When I fill my prescription they give me four vials at a time.

Good stuff man. Would be interesting to see the results 2 years later if you held on to this same vial for reference. Regardless thanks for the test Bware.

Good stuff man. Would be interesting to see the results 2 years later if you held on to this same vial for reference. Regardless thanks for the test Bware.

I was thinking the same. Actually the sample I sent in for testing expires this month. Not sure if the ba concentration actually degrades the deca over time or not. It does have me wondering if it would of scored slightly higher had I sent the sample when I first got the vial and if I was to wait another year and test the same vial if the mg score would be even lower. Honesty have no idea. The main thing is I store my vials in the up right position as I worry that the ba would eat away at the stopper over time.

I was thinking the same. Actually the sample I sent in for testing expires this month. Not sure if the ba concentration actually degrades the deca over time or not. It does have me wondering if it would of scored slightly higher had I sent the sample when I first got the vial and if I was to wait another year and test the same vial if the mg score would be even lower. Honesty have no idea. The main thing is I store my vials in the up right position as I worry that the ba would eat away at the stopper over time.
Thanks for posting. I use this as well prescribed by my urologist along with TC. Always wondered what the potency was. Checked it with a colormetric and it came in around the 200 mg/ml point. They may only do a one year exp bc it is compounded. Likely good for at least two if kept stored in cool and dark conditions. Would be interesting to recheck that sample in another year though.

Yes, on the back side of the vial it states “benzyl alcohol 5% as preservative in grapeseed oil”. I assume the high ba content is why the expiration date is only for one year.

Not sure why they use that much ba but I will say it’s surprisingly very smooth to pin.

Empower’s Deca only comes in 5ml vials. When I fill my prescription they give me four vials at a time.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Been using same pharmacy for nandrolone and test cyp for 6 years.

They have a huge product catalog, problem right now is trying to get a script called in. Wait time is hours as is customer service and many clinicians just can't take that kind of time, or patients for that matter. Seems like it blew up with the Semaglutide craze. Hoping they get this fixed by June. No one else offers the product line they do for HRT, sexual med, etc.

I want to send in some of the anavar I have left, which I suspect to be bunk. Anadrol did nothing for me either. Got the Zomacton GH from them, which was pretty much confirmed to be bunk. So, I think the oils are the only reliable thing they sell.

I get my test cyp from Empower with a script from Marek.

I live in New England, so the law here is TRT prescriptions that are mailed have to be no more than 5ml. I pay for 10ml but get 5ml shipped at the start, then the end of the month due to this weird law.

Test result is ok, thanks for sharing.

probably this stupid dicard after 28 days after opening.

Let's take a dose of 200mg per week.

4 weeks at 200mg/ml is 4 ml

+ a little bit more for waste

equal 5 ml.

probably this stupid dicard after 28 days after opening.

Let's take a dose of 200mg per week.

4 weeks at 200mg/ml is 4 ml

+ a little bit more for waste

equal 5 ml.

Huh? No it says to discard one year after the manufactured date which I’m assuming is because they feel the ba concentration would start effecting the stopper at this point.

Also, my dose is only 100mg per week so one 5ml vial actually last me a few months since my weekly dose is only .5ml

Wow… you would lose 1ml out of a 5ml during the pinning process? So you lose 2ml when using a 10ml vial? Geez. You’re doing it wrong bud.

Typically pharmaceutical companies add a little extra oil/product as they know there will be some lost during the pinning process. I haven’t measured Empowers deca to see if they do this but the Actavis and Perrigo testosterone that I have received is always a bit more than advertised.

Huh? No it says to discard one year after the manufactured date which I’m assuming is because they feel the ba concentration would start effecting the stopper at this point.

Also, my dose is only 100mg per week so one 5ml vial actually last me a few months since my weekly dose is only .5ml

Wow… you would lose 1ml out of a 5ml during the pinning process? So you lose 2ml when using a 10ml vial? Geez. You’re doing it wrong bud.

Typically pharmaceutical companies add a little extra oil/product as they know there will be some lost during the pinning process. I haven’t measured Empowers deca to see if they do this but the Actavis and Perrigo testosterone that I have received is always a bit more than advertised.
28 days after opening

Bayer put 1.2 ml in their 1 ml amps

You want so much to be right that you ignore simple logic

Here is your link

Be right about what? Did I state you were wrong and I was right about something? Honestly you gave off the impression that english isn’t your first language and I was just asking for some clarification.

As far as your link… that’s just stupid. Why would 10 ml vials be issued when it takes months to use them? Why doesn’t it state anywhere to discard after popping the cap off to discard after 28 days? Do you think if I start showing your link to my pharmacy that they will start giving me a vial a month instead of the usual 1 vial every 3 months for my testosterone? Wiping the stopper with an alcohol pad, using a sterile needle and the ba in vial prevent the product from becoming contaminated.

This may be why insurance companies are starting to steer away from covering 10ml vials and forcing customers to use 1ml vials.

Thanks for the link. Honestly had no idea that was being said.

Back