• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Enclomiphene

I just reread your post. You are wanting to go from SERM clomid to enclomiphene, one week into your pct? And it's RC enclomiphene. Right? I thought you were going from pharmacy clomid to RC clomid. Hence me saying clomid is clomid. Enclomiphene is not the same. I still don't think it's safe to use an RC for pct
Yes they are both SERMs and yes I don't know if I'm allowed to post the site where it's from or not here. Hell no lol that would be the dumbest shit in the world. This is actually my first pct not using rc tbh. I got my hands on some shit from a pharmacy and was stoked seems stronger then before obviously it's correctly dosed lol yea weed makes me a fucking retard.

Seems like your the only person here with a brain. My dosage right now is 50mg clomid 20 tomoxifen

You are probably just not used to accurately dosed Clomid lol. I really don't think it's a great idea to switch mid-PCT. I would try lowering the dose for a week and see if that lessens some of the sides. If not, then guinea pig away! Your world though. Let me know how it goes with the enclomiphene if/when you try it.

My mistake. It's my reading comprehension that needs adjusting lol I smoked weed for the post week straight and stopped yesterday. Brain is glitching

At least you are humble enough to admit when a mistake has been made.

Well for a bit there I was dumbfiunded as to why OP would think switching from pharmacy to RC would be better and less side effect prone? Like... what??? Lol

[LMAO] Repros Announces New CEO
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/repros-announces-ceo-141500384.html

Repros Therapeutics Inc.® (RPRX) today announced that [CON MAN] Joseph S. Podolski is leaving his position as President and Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors to pursue other interests.

So I got some of this from a rc company that is pretty reputable. It's dosed at 50mg/ml. Only two reviews I found on the site were positive but that could be faked. Want to know if anyone has any experiences with this compound. I'm currently taking regular clomid and tamox from the pharmacy but the clomid is making me have some sides like anxiety low libido. Wondering if the switch would help.

No, the switch would not help. Your already taking clomid and getting sides. enclomiphene has the same pharmacophore as clomid. Why would you think it would be any different in the sides department? Curious what your basing that on? From my understanding it would not be any different in that regard.

Some guys get bad sides from clomid, some dont. You could consider dropping clomid completely and just running tamoxifen. They are both shown to stimulate the HPTA, only tamoxifen seems, at least in anecdotal observations, to cause less of the mental side effcts that clomid causes.

Alternatively you could just suck it up buttercup :) eventually itll be over with. Keep in mind clomid has a really really long half life, so even if you stopped taking it right this moment you will still have it effecting you for over a month! So dont be heart broken if you do stop taking it today and tomorrow you still feel shitty. Google about its half life and you will understand.

Goodluck.

No, the switch would not help. Your already taking clomid and getting sides. enclomiphene has the same pharmacophore as clomid. Why would you think it would be any different in the sides department? Curious what your basing that on? From my understanding it would not be any different in that regard.

Some guys get bad sides from clomid, some dont. You could consider dropping clomid completely and just running tamoxifen. They are both shown to stimulate the HPTA, only tamoxifen seems, at least in anecdotal observations, to cause less of the mental side effcts that clomid causes.

Alternatively you could just suck it up buttercup :) eventually itll be over with. Keep in mind clomid has a really really long half life, so even if you stopped taking it right this moment you will still have it effecting you for over a month! So dont be heart broken if you do stop taking it today and tomorrow you still feel shitty. Google about its half life and you will understand.

Goodluck.
Bruh ur so fuckin late on this lmao!
Haha go read studies on Enclomiphene before posting your nonsense educate your self fool!
I always used both tamox and clomid outta here with your school boy shit
Plus I'm on trt now fuck your clomid tamox pct shit! Coming off is for quitters !

Bruh ur so fuckin late on this lmao!
Haha go read studies on Enclomiphene before posting your nonsense educate your self fool!
I always used both tamox and clomid outta here with your school boy shit
Plus I'm on trt now fuck your clomid tamox pct shit! Coming off is for quitters !

Looks like my buttercup comment got ya butthurt?

Why would you be on trt? You sound like your 18 years old. Go back to bodybuilding.com "bruh"

Roflmao lolz lolz :> :> teeheeheehee

Looks like my buttercup comment got ya butthurt?

Why would you be on trt? You sound like your 18 years old. Go back to bodybuilding.com "bruh"

Roflmao lolz lolz :> :> teeheeheehee
Yup u guessed it!! Haha your probably some stick figure bitch gtfo ass clown

I'm curious. Did you end up using the enclomiphene and if so how was it? I've been keeping my eye on androxal for years but it seems like it is taking forever to get approved. To me the idea of a single enclomiphene isomer seems great. From what I've gathered it's like getting all the good and none of the bad of clomid.

I'm curious. Did you end up using the enclomiphene and if so how was it? I've been keeping my eye on androxal for years but it seems like it is taking forever to get approved. To me the idea of a single enclomiphene isomer seems great. From what I've gathered it's like getting all the good and none of the bad of clomid.
Never ran it bro so I can't say but I would ditch clomid 100% tamoxifen only maybe throw an otc test booster for mental sides it seems to help

[Worthless Scam] Repros Therapeutics Inc.® Announces Acquisition by Allergan plc [Enclomiphene]
Repros Therapeutics Inc.® Announces Acquisition by Allergan plc

THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repros Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RPRX) (“Repros” or the “Company”) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement under which Allergan plc (“Allergan”), through a subsidiary, will acquire Repros for a cash payment of $0.67 per share. The Company’s Board of Directors has unanimously approved the transaction.

Under the terms of the merger agreement, a subsidiary of Allergan will commence a cash tender offer to purchase all of the outstanding shares of Repros common stock for $0.67 per share.

[Worthless] [Scam] Repros Therapeutics Inc.® Receives Feedback Following an Oral Explanation with the European Medicines Agency
http://ir.reprosrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1051965

THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Dec. 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repros Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RPRX) ("Repros" or the "Company") today announced that following an Oral Explanation, it has received feedback that a negative opinion is likely to be received in January 2018 from the CHMP (Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use), a committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), for the centralized marketing authorization application (MAA) for enclomiphene for the treatment of secondary hypogonadism previously submitted to the EMA by the Company's U.K. subsidiary, Renable Pharma Limited.

Repros Announces Negative Opinion From the EMA for Enclomiphene
http://ir.reprosrx.com/node/14236

THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repros Therapeutics Inc.®, (Nasdaq:RPRX) ("Repros" or the "Company") today announced that, consistent with the previously disclosed guidance from the European Medicines Agency (EMA), the CHMP (Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use), a committee of the EMA, has formally issued a negative opinion for the centralized marketing authorization application (MAA) for enclomiphene for the treatment of secondary hypogonadism previously submitted to the EMA by the Company's U.K. subsidiary, Renable Pharma Limited.

[It has always been my opinion that they should have sought FDA Approval for ASIH. Then, off label use would increase sales.]

Enclomiphene Citrate: A Treatment That Maintains Fertility In Men With Secondary Hypogonadism

Introduction: Hypogonadism is an important issue among the male population. Treatments such as exogenous testosterone have become very popular. One of the adverse effects of testosterone is its suppression of fertility.

This has lead to the use of alternative therapies such as selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) that aim to correct hypogonadism without reducing fertility.

Areas covered: The SERM, clomiphene citrate, which is approved by the FDA for the treatment of ovarian dysfunction, has been shown to have beneficial effects on male hypogonadism. Clomiphene citrate exists as a mixture of both the cis-isomer (zuclomiphene) and the trans-isomer (enclomiphene).

The literature has suggested that most of the beneficial effects of clomiphene are due to the trans-isomer enclomiphene. Zuclomiphene contributes little to the intended outcomes. The purpose of this drug profile is to examine the available literature on the trans-isomer enclomiphene.

Expert opinion: Enclomiphene has been shown to increase testosterone levels while stimulating FSH and LH production. Initial studies demonstrated that enclomiphene maintains the androgenic benefit of clomiphene citrate without the undesirable effects attributable to zuclomiphene.

THIS ARTICLE REVIEWS THE DIFFICULTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE FDA APPROVAL OF A NEW MOLECULAR ENTITY RELATED TO THE TREATMENT OF HYPOGONADISM.

Earl JA, Kim ED. Enclomiphene citrate: A treatment that maintains fertility in men with secondary hypogonadism. Expert review of endocrinology & metabolism 2019:1-9. https://doi.org/10.1080/17446651.2019.1612239

Attachments

• Enclomiphene citrate - A treatment that maintains fertility in men with secondary hypogonadism.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 12