Enclomiphene for PCT.

Spideog

Started 25mg of enclomiphene. Will be running for 6-8 weeks as a pct after a heavy blast and cruise. It’s good to use right? Not major differences between enclo and clomid.

I used it for 3-6 months, and yeah, good. I used it alone with no HCG. I would go for a minimum of 3 months and wait to see your nuts bigger than before, and then get your LH and FSH tested.

Better yet, HCG and Enclomiphene for 1 month before coming off the cycle, and 1 month after. Then continue enclomiphene for 3 months minimum.

You’ll see if your LSH and FH come back to normal or not after 4 weeks without enclomiphene.

I used it for 3-6 months, and yeah, good. I used it alone with no HCG. I would go for a minimum of 3 months and wait to see your nuts bigger than before, and then get your LH and FSH tested.

Better yet, HCG and Enclomiphene for 1 month before coming off the cycle, and 1 month after. Then continue enclomiphene for 3 months minimum.

You’ll see if your LSH and FH come back to normal or not after 4 weeks without enclomiphene.
Any major differences between enclomiphene and clomiphene? I don’t have any HCG left unfortunately so this will have to do.

I heard enclomiphene is often faked but please tell me that’s not true?

Any major differences between enclomiphene and clomiphene? I don’t have any HCG left unfortunately so this will have to do.
Clomid can cause vision issues. Does it for me.
I heard enclomiphene is often faked but please tell me that’s not true?
Very easy to fake. They just give you clomid. Get it from compounding pharmacies or trusted sources.

Last edited:
Enclomiphene is really expensive for sure. I mean to say “does it for me,” not “doesn’t for me.”
Ran clomid before I got itchy eyes after a week. It kinda comes and goes as far as I remembered. Were you on the 50mg daily dose? Unfortunately clomid is great only for the eye issues. Tamoxifen and the other shit does not agree with me. I always ran clomid but it caused insomnia and slight eye issues like you mentioned. Mild but definitely noticeable. I got no mood issues from clomid, it just made me horny all the time. Reason I’m switching to enclom is for the slightly better side effect profile. There’s no zuclomiphene which I think is responsible for a majority of the sides from clomid.