Enclomiphene with TRT

I'mWinning

Last year I was on TRT for about a year or so while on HCG…came off it it for a bit and recently was prescribed enclomiphene 25mg 3x a week… am I able to also use test while on Enclomiphene? Interested in going back to a blast and cruise type situation without killing my fertility

test shuts you down. why bother with clomid? run hcg if you want to preserve your balls and swimmers while on test.

who comes off trt? was it for baby making?

Had a problem with my endocrinologist, so stopped getting scripts from him. But yeah we plan on starting to try for a kid in like a year or so , and HCG 1000 /week did not work to keep my balls working so I was wondering with how Enclomiphene seems to work if it’s possible to use it along test to not completely shut me down similar to what hcg was supposed to do

Had a problem with my endocrinologist, so stopped getting scripts from him. But yeah we plan on starting to try for a kid in like a year or so , and HCG 1000 /week did not work to keep my balls working so I was wondering with how Enclomiphene seems to work if it’s possible to use it along test to not completely shut me down similar to what hcg was supposed to do

Bumping this thread because a couple other guys here have conceived with various fertility protocols while on TRT. hMG monotherapy for TRT or hMG + hCG for TRT+? I don't remember their dosing.