Tudca

Anavar is the only thing that’s hepatotoxic in your stack (and I’d argue it’s more detrimental to lipids rather than liver values). 500mg TUDCA should work fine, but I personally use closer to 1g when orals are in the mix. My bloodwork shows this dose is most effective for myself.

I always recommend you ensure things are working as intended by drawing bloods at some point.

Anavar is the only thing that’s hepatotoxic in your stack (and I’d argue it’s more detrimental to lipids rather than liver values). 500mg TUDCA should work fine, but I personally use closer to 1g when orals are in the mix. My bloodwork shows this dose is most effective for myself.

I always recommend you ensure things are working as intended by drawing bloods at some point.
when you take tudca during the day?

If i take my oral var in the morning would taking tudca at night mess with the effects of the var I heard on this forum that tudca may lower the effectiveness of orals?

If i take my oral var in the morning would taking tudca at night mess with the effects of the var I heard on this forum that tudca may lower the effectiveness of orals?
Look into grapefruit juice and oral anabolics I've read about it but havent tryed. I guess it can basically boost ur oral.

Some stuff is not safe to mix with it though.

Sponsors

Latest posts