Highest Mast E Concentration

Yes all Homebrewed over the years. Still to this day I have this similar reaction when using brews with bb over about 23% everything else being equal there's just something about the concentration at this level that f*cks with me. Almost like this % of BB causes an internal inflammation then my body starts trying to fight it off. It doesn't seem to be total volume of BB rather % concentration. I can inject 6ml shit in both glutes using mig or c8 at 8% bb (300 test e) but 1ml of something at 25% BB in Gso (test e 300) will give me these fluish symptoms. Same raws. I always just assumed it was typical for a lot of folks using bb at high concentrations (again not total volume) like it was maybe damaging cells due to concentration not total volume of BB.
I would say it's atypical. Especially when you look at the concentration of pharma

I'm not exactly comfortable running more than 20% BB.

But I do use 22% in Test D@400mg

4 years ago I was trying to find a higher dose recipe on here but was unsuccessful and that's when I was able to get to 275mg.

I like Mast and I'm glad to hear others able to hit 300mg+

The hardest decision now is brew 300 or run Primo.

I use the NOW Foods MCT but I'm wondering how high it can push or switch to another MCT. I've heard others having better results in general with a C8 or C8/C10 MCT.

I'm not exactly comfortable running more than 20% BB.

But I do use 22% in Test D@400mg

4 years ago I was trying to find a higher dose recipe on here but was unsuccessful and that's when I was able to get to 275mg.

I like Mast and I'm glad to hear others able to hit 300mg+

The hardest decision now is brew 300 or run Primo.

I use the NOW Foods MCT but I'm wondering how high it can push or switch to another MCT. I've heard others having better results in general with a C8 or C8/C10 MCT.
I think now MCT derived from coconut oil is c8 and c10

For those who have brewed it using GSO as the carrier oil, what was the concentration used and the BB/BA amount?

I think now MCT derived from coconut oil is c8 and c10
Last time I did some digging most food grade coconut/palm kenal oil MCT including NOW contains 50% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 30% Capric Acid (C10). Which usually means it contains upwards of 20% plant lipids, fats, waxes that have not been distilled out. I believe miglyol (specifically distilled and designed for injection use) MCT products and other highly refined fractioned off mcts are superior as carrier oils.

Last time I did some digging most food grade coconut/palm kenal oil MCT including NOW contains 50% Caprylic Acid (C8) and 30% Capric Acid (C10). Which usually means it contains upwards of 20% plant lipids, fats, waxes that have not been distilled out. I believe miglyol (specifically distilled and designed for injection use) MCT products and other highly refined fractioned off mcts are superior as carrier oils.
Honestly. It doesn't matter to me.

I use USP grade pure coconut oil derived MCT.
Its100 percent combo of c8/c10

I would really like to know the source of QSCs mct oil. It's like water, I cannot find that in any other brands I've tried.

I would really like to know the source of QSCs mct oil. It's like water, I cannot find that in any other brands I've tried.
I haven't tried any of their oils, I will have some soon for testing. It might be a fractionated or distilled MCT form.

One thing to note which may explain the higher solubility in a fractioned MCT like miglyol vs a more "full spectrum" MCT from the source would be similar to how a highly pure form of ethanol (ever clear) is more hygroscopic and has a higher solubility than say vodka. We know MCT has some water solubility so these typical non distilled forms of MCT are already saturated with any liquid they may pull from the air vs a distilled variant which may be far more hydroscopic by nature and explain their stronger ability to dissolve powders. I would venture that if you aired out miglyol long enough and it pulled enough liquid from the air its ability to hold as much concentration of gear would decrease.

Just rambling at this point sorry

Wish I had some insight for you. 2 I felt a little burn on injection but no pip.
It's cool, no worries. Happy it worked out for you. I would like to try MCT for my next batch, but I have no access to already made gear with MCT to test it prior to brewing, and am reluctant to brew and find out later that I get pip from MCT