Getting on my first anabolic- any tips?

I don't want to be no body builder bro, I need a physique like prime Justin Bieber or prime Leo di caprio, do you think those people ever calorie counted, they probably lived the most sedantary lives possible as well, filled with luxury, f*cking 3kcal cake slices they Be eating everyday we people couldn't even afford. (Exaggeration obviously)

But yeah dude they be lean af, they don't diet or exercise, I want to be like them ez. Sure maybe var isn't the ideal compound whatever, let me just dip my toes in, that's how most well respected people in the comm suggest to dip your toes in...

Is there anything better u wanna suggest? If it's injectables they usually have such a long half life bro what If I am predisposed to acne, what if since my testosterone is already so high (800 ng/dl) for a person with my lifestyle(sedantary) I don't even like the stimulating androgenicity of test, I am also very neurotic, and those tendencies can be exaggerated by trt, there are so many nexuses, causual relationships that are variable on the individuals reactions to the compund, the answer to everything isn't "just pin test bro" like everyone here seems to suggest.

Of course I entered here looking for advice, I just didn't know what I am getting into, I was expecting logical advice catering to my strategies and goals , not "screw your strategies, pin test get big bro" ooga booga ooga.
You are so dumb it hurts, your “strategies and goals” will never work. I would bet my yearly salary on it, anavar only cycle, literally a joke dose at that, with doing nothing but sitting on your ass is going to do NOTHING..
Everyone is telling you you are wrong, but you are so dumb and delusional that you cant take advice

If you dont think prime JB was starving the ever living fuck out of himself running tours..

I don't want to be no body builder bro, I need a physique like prime Justin Bieber or prime Leo di caprio, do you think those people ever calorie counted, they probably lived the most sedantary lives possible as well, filled with luxury, f*cking 3kcal cake slices they Be eating everyday we people couldn't even afford. (Exaggeration obviously)

But yeah dude they be lean af, they don't diet or exercise, I want to be like them ez. Sure maybe var isn't the ideal compound whatever, let me just dip my toes in, that's how most well respected people in the comm suggest to dip your toes in...

Is there anything better u wanna suggest? If it's injectables they usually have such a long half life bro what If I am predisposed to acne, what if since my testosterone is already so high (800 ng/dl) for a person with my lifestyle(sedantary) I don't even like the stimulating androgenicity of test, I am also very neurotic, and those tendencies can be exaggerated by trt, there are so many nexuses, causual relationships that are variable on the individuals reactions to the compund, the answer to everything isn't "just pin test bro" like everyone here seems to suggest.

Of course I entered here looking for advice, I just didn't know what I am getting into, I was expecting logical advice catering to my strategies and goals , not "screw your strategies, pin test get big bro" ooga booga ooga.
insert some var up your butt and maybe your man clits would grow too. You’ll be lean in less than 30 days, don’t use any lube, just jam it with a stick every 8hrs you know, because half life and such.

Most of It is not good advice.
The first reply from @Fattyone was literally the best advice anyone could give you. There could've been 0 other replies in the thread, and you would've known what to do.

You're one of hundreds, if not thousands, of new members within the past year to ask for "advice" doing the same oral only nonsense. There's a reason no one does it and I don't understand why it's so incredibly hard for people to comprehend. This weird obsession with reinventing the wheel to avoid injectables is so bizarre. I know this is all because Mike Israetel put out that gay as fuck YouTube video too, and so help me God, if I could go back in time and prevent him from making that video through means of violence, I absolutely would.

It sounds like you already know what you're doing
I Doubt It Richard Hammond GIF by DriveTribe

I just want to be like 10% bodyfat without putting in effort like why is that so anger inducing to people I don't understand.

I want to be 10% bodyfat without any effort, idk why everyone wants me to grind my ass off here.

Everyone !!!! Don’t answer or respond to a single thing he says. He playing with all of us. Seriously just let the thread completely, it’s better than anything we can tell him. He’s a clown and troll !!!

You’re in luck! There is a weight loss drug for lazy fucks. It’s called DNP. Bro you’re getting an attitude from members because your being extremely arrogant and a troll.

@Millard We need a “troll button” we can hit so threads like this can be reviewed for a ban. Trolls take time away from people who are here genuinely to learn and contribute.

You’re in luck! There is a weight loss drug for lazy fucks. It’s called DNP. Bro you’re getting an attitude from members because your being extremely arrogant and a troll.

@Millard We need a “troll button” we can hit so threads like this can be reviewed for a ban. Trolls take time away from people who are here genuinely to learn and contribute.
Wow that’s a great idea !!!!

Go with it. Keep us updated on your progress. Keep a log and really show these haters what your stack is capable of. No one here has any real experience. All the goats knew the truth - anavar only for cutting and dbol only for bulking. The top guys throw in Anadrol as well. That’s the secret to being ripped.

Go with it. Keep us updated on your progress. Keep a log and really show these haters what your stack is capable of. No one here has any real experience. All the goats knew the truth - anavar only for cutting and dbol only for bulking. The top guys throw in Anadrol as well. That’s the secret to being ripped.
You forgot to add the key ingredient, don’t exercise eat dozens of donuts and stare at the mirror around 2am and watch those abs pop out.

@deadlypotato I heard Leonardio ate 24yrd old ass everyday to stay ripped, maybe do that.

Idk about dbol as I haven't studied it much as bulking was never my goal, but the benefits of anavar are so immense and these guys disregarding it as a female drug is just so incomprehensibly awe inducing to me in a negative way.

I am in a weird state of shock as I can't understand how is everyone here collectively delusional, it makes me question My perception of reality, but when I check again, I reach to the same conclusion.it just doesn't make sense to me how I am the only one talking reason, Linking studies etc and I am the only one being laughed at, insulted or called a troll and they all seem to collectively agree on something that just isn't true, so much so that they are considering me a troll.

I'll post the results etc when I am done.

But what bugs me is even if I prove what I am saying is right,it wouldn't make any difference to these guys, they will just move on and forget the existence of this thread and me. To them this is just another day of bullying someone because he has ideas that go against the fundamental principles they derive their ego from , so much so they want me banned out of the website.

Even when I prove I am right, I have nothing to gain. There is only loss, because I was treated with disrespect throughout without anyone Linking any source/literature that dismantles my claims. I wish there was a way of incentivising me If I actually prove that I am right, so I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
Idk about dbol as I haven't studied it much as bulking was never my goal, but the benefits of anavar are so immense and these guys disregarding it as a female drug is just so incomprehensibly awe inducing to me in a negative way.

I am in a weird state of shock as I can't understand how is everyone here collectively delusional, it makes me question My perception of reality, but when I check again, I reach to the same conclusion.it just doesn't make sense to me how I am the only one talking reason, Linking studies etc and I am the only one being laughed at, insulted or called a troll and they all seem to collectively agree on something that just isn't true, so much so that they are considering me a troll.

But what bugs me is even if I prove what I am saying is right,it wouldn't make any difference to these guys, they will just move on and forget the existence of this thread and me. To them this is just another day of bullying someone because he has ideas that go against the fundamental principles they derive their ego from , so much so they want me banned out of the website.

Even when I prove I am right, I have nothing to gain. There is only loss, because I was treated with disrespect throughout without anyone Linking any source/literature that dismantles my claims. I wish there was a way of incentivising me If I actually prove that I am right, so I can see light at the end of the tunnel.
It’s not about anybody proving anyone right or wrong. Let’s say for arguments sake you’re not trolling. You asked for opinions on your strategy to get to your goal. You received feedback you didn’t agree with from people who have been in this game for years.

You’re showing that you’re not mature enough to take constructive criticism. Once you got an attitude, that is when people started fucking with you.

If you were really dead serious on your goals, I’m telling you from experience, your strategy to get there will leave you very disappointed. There are people here who were trying to help guide you. You came here with an attitude that you had all the information you needed, so I’m not sure why you looked for advice. I suppose you were just looking for validation.

You also have to keep in mind. We see new guys come on here, constantly asking for advice and then get an attitude because the advice isn’t what they wanted to hear. It gets very tiring and many people here have a short fuse over it. And rightfully so.

In a nutshell an adult male will have very mild results with anavar online. Additionally, we are all very skeptical of oral only cycles because they are, generally, high cost, hard on the liver, and produce less than mediocre results for the money. 500mg of test for a first time will knock your dick in the dirt and allow you to recomp if you diet and train appropriately.

You’ve essentially said you dont want to worry about your calories - which can fine - but you’re diet is the number one thing preventing results. If you don’t eat right you’d get mediocre results on a ton of gear and negligible results on a light “cycle” of anavar. No one got time to offer you constructive advice because you don’t take it.

I would guess than 95% of us wanted to try oral only or DID oral only for a first cycle. It absolutely sucks. Learn from the mistakes of others. Get your training and diet in check - then add a simple compound. Not the other way around.

If you are trolling, great job.

In a nutshell an adult male will have very mild results with anavar online. Additionally, we are all very skeptical of oral only cycles because they are, generally, high cost, hard on the liver, and produce less than mediocre results for the money. 500mg of test for a first time will knock your dick in the dirt and allow you to recomp if you diet and train appropriately.

You’ve essentially said you dont want to worry about your calories - which can fine - but you’re diet is the number one thing preventing results. If you don’t eat right you’d get mediocre results on a ton of gear and negligible results on a light “cycle” of anavar. No one got time to offer you constructive advice because you don’t take it.

I would guess than 95% of us wanted to try oral only or DID oral only for a first cycle. It absolutely sucks. Learn from the mistakes of others. Get your training and diet in check - then add a simple compound. Not the other way around.

If you are trolling, great job.
The reason I don't want to take test isn't because It is injectable, I have never said it I don't know why people are assuming it. I am not scared of needles or anything of that kind, I don't know what gave people that idea.
The reason I don't want to take test is because I don't want the androgenic effects, I am just after the anabolic effects.
I know anavar will produce mild results, but I am only seeking mild results, I do not want to grow huge or anything of that kind.
I don't really have an issue with the price of orals, and as we know VAR is probably the safest in regards to liver among all orals. So I guess the main concerns you have in regards to oral usage don't apply to me.

in regards to diet, I already eat very little that my doctors were worried about it and thought not eating was a considerable cause of my depression and gave me an appetite stimulant (mirtazapine)so I could begin eating normally, which is still certainly very less for someone my weight and age. ( I consume 1500±200 calories on a daily basis on average). Before mirtazapine I could go for days without eating and my weight would remain pretty much the same. Also most people assume since I don't lose weight on such little calories, my thyroid must be screwed, but it's not, all my t4,t3 and TSH values are normal. The mirtazapine does cause some weight gain in me but most of it is just fluff water weight that thankfully goes away after like 15 days of stopping mirtazapine. Although my diet isn't very healthy, it isn't very unhealthy either, it's just a normal diet and I am from a third world country (so normal diet isn't as unhealthy as in America).

I don't enjoy exercising like most people here do. I dont want to spend a significant amount of time of day in the gym, which is in no way a desire that is outlandish as among normies, that is the norm. Despite of their unhealthy diet and exercise habits some of them are very lean , I just want to be like them. And only way to become like them is by meddling with the biochemistry, not dieting and exercising, as that will fundamentally make me different from them.

but the benefits of anavar are so immense and these guys disregarding it as a female drug is just so incomprehensibly awe inducing to me in a negative way.
Your dose is what is “female anavar”

Man dose of anavar is 50mg-100mg, 10mg anavar wont do anything for a man.

They make anavar in 50mg and then lower mg like 10. The lower dose is called female anavar.

It’s not about anybody proving anyone right or wrong. Let’s say for arguments sake you’re not trolling. You asked for opinions on your strategy to get to your goal. You received feedback you didn’t agree with from people who have been in this game for years.
Everybody, in essence, constantly told me to diet or exercise, when I politely said that is not what I want to do everybody started calling me lazy and insulting me.
You’re showing that you’re not mature enough to take constructive criticism. Once you got an attitude, that is when people started fucking with you.
Despite people calling me a bunch of insults i still tried to be polite and just present reasons and resources fro my claims ignoring the insults, but everyone just keep doing it over and over again, how long do u expect me to just keep taking it, when I know I am right, after a point obviously I'll get annoyed.
If you were really dead serious on your goals, I’m telling you from experience, your strategy to get there will leave you very disappointed. There are people here who were trying to help guide you. You came here with an attitude that you had all the information you needed, so I’m not sure why you looked for advice. I suppose you were just looking for validation.
The reason I came here was to discuss compounds that will help me achieve my goal not the ways I could diet or exercise, Primary advice of the thread tells me to diet and exercise. I was expecting to learn about ancillaries on top of my drug stack or how could I improve my drug stack in regards to my goals. Most people just told me remove anavar from the stack and diet and exercise instead absolutely not understanding why I have it in there in the first place and without recognising the fact I don't want to diet or exercise.
You also have to keep in mind. We see new guys come on here, constantly asking for advice and then get an attitude because the advice isn’t what they wanted to hear. It gets very tiring and many people here have a short fuse over it. And rightfully so.
I understand how that could be tiring, but you should also recognise that most of the advice here is irrelevant to how I want to achieve things and tells me precisely to do the thing which I clearly mention I do not want to. If you're intelligent enough to recognise that, you must also recognise a lot of people here are ignorant and assume things to be true when in principle they may not be, because it worked for them without realising it may not work for someone else, or by assuming my arguments are stupid just because I don't have the body I desire to have yet, compared to someone who already looks like Hulk, and just because he has that body, every piece of advice that comes from him is Golden and irrefutable.