Getting on my first anabolic- any tips?

Your dose is what is “female anavar”

Man dose of anavar is 50mg-100mg, 10mg anavar wont do anything for a man.

They make anavar in 50mg and then lower mg like 10. The lower dose is called female anavar.
I plan to start at 10mg and titrate it upto 40 mg(ideally not over 30mg), but I'll never go above 40 mg as androgenic effects start becoming pronounced beyond that.

Can I know what do u mean by "it won't do anything for man". Because I believe you have a skewed perception of what the drug is supposed to do.

What you are saying about the dosage is just plain and simply incorrect, I don't know how can I say that without sounding arrogant, but that is just simply the case.

In this study, (https://www.nature.com/articles/sc200982)male patients with spinal cord injury were given 20mg of oxandrolone daily, and had a increase of 1.9% in LBM and 1.5% of decrease in bodyfat after mere 8 weeks.

Keep in mind, that these are unhealthy people undergoing constant muscle catabolism, and the results of a healthy person would be much more superior, even if we assume for a second the results of a healthy person wouldn't be better, the results above imo are very impressive in the first place.

Now imagine if I run similar 30 mg 8 week cycles 5-6 times over the coming 4-5 years, do you still believe, I won't be able to achieve the goal I want to achieve, if yes, Tell me why?

do you still believe, I won't be able to achieve the goal I want to achieve, if yes, Tell me why?
I have first hand experience with running 100mg anavar daily with 200mg/wk test c, I know for a FACT you will not see what your trying to achieve how you are trying to achieve it.

The only magical weightloss do nothing pill is dnp, again which I have first hand experience with.. not basing bs off of a study.

You can throw all the studies you want, it doesnt change the fact theres more first hand experience in this forum telling you you are wrong, but go on, keep listening to those studies Im sure theyll make it work for you

Your arguing with the whole forum, thinking you know it all because youve read studies, yet everyone you are arguing with all have first hand experience from running everything and knowing how stuff actually works

Guys, this kid needs psychological counseling or medical help not drugs. Read his posts, he doesn’t want to follow a proper diet or deficit since he is apparently on very low caloric intake already, doesn’t want to exercise and ONLY WANTS TO TAKE ANAVAR!

Get some help kid, drugs is not the answer. Furthermore, this is a harm reduction forum for steroid users who’s life revolve around training and bodybuilding.

Please stay away from AAS and focus on your health.

I have first hand experience with running 100mg anavar daily with 200mg/wk test c, I know for a FACT you will not see what your trying to achieve how you are trying to achieve it.

The only magical weightloss do nothing pill is dnp, again which I have first hand experience with.. not basing bs off of a study.

You can throw all the studies you want, it doesnt change the fact theres more first hand experience in this forum telling you you are wrong, but go on, keep listening to those studies Im sure theyll make it work for you

Your arguing with the whole forum, thinking you know it all because youve read studies, yet everyone you are arguing with all have first hand experience from running everything and knowing how stuff actually works
Clinical research, when applied to bodybuilding/etc, can only do so much. Most of these studies are done in women with cancer or during post cancer treatment, burn victims, or something else that's completely irrelevant to most of us. Extrapolating research around AAS (which is already extremely limited), can often times be dubious, at best. Is it a good starting point? Absolutely. But anecdotal evidence, paired with personal experience, and bloodwork is going to give most people a better idea of how these compounds work in vivo then any of these studies.

At this point man, we're talking to a brick wall. I hope people stop responding to OP or he swallows his pride and listens. Either that or he's a troll, which is way too common here nowadays.

Everybody, in essence, constantly told me to diet or exercise, when I politely said that is not what I want to do everybody started calling me lazy and insulting me....
There is no magic pill. The idea that you think a females dose of anavar is some undiscovered holy grail is hilarious. You have experienced, jacked bodybuilders telling you this. It really makes you look like just another lazy fat guy looking for a magic pill that doesn't exist.