• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

erectus nippletus

TaoPhD

So I'm on my fourth week of my first cycle. Nipples get easily aroused but no pain or lumps. Should I start a low dose of letro E3D or leave it as is for now?

So I'm on my fourth week of my first cycle. Nipples get easily aroused but no pain or lumps. Should I start a low dose of letro E3D or leave it as is for now?

Leave it.

Watch it...but leave as is for now. My nips always get sensitive.

If you're just going to watch it pay close attention!! I swear the shit I've been dealing with since May happened within days!! Be careful man.. What's that saying? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? I'd start letro at .625mg every three days or if you're trying to avoid an AI use nolva.

How do ya'll feel about adex? Thats what Im running and mine get a little sensitive too.

This is my first cycle and the dude who wears a way bigger shirt then me suggested the letro. I've seen alot of dudes who like adex as I have heard that it's not nearly as harsh.

Johnny is probably giving you better advice...I've just always left it alone personally. But I inspect daily.

If you're just going to watch it pay close attention!! I swear the shit I've been dealing with since May happened within days!! Be careful man.. What's that saying? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? I'd start letro at .625mg every three days or if you're trying to avoid an AI use nolva.

Will this also help with overall development or slightly retard it?

?? :confused: You mean your gains? I don't know to what extent they're affected but I still make gains. :)

That's what I was wondering. Does it help make gains a little easier or more significant or does it slightly slow them down. I'm guessing it's negliable

I agree with Johnny, if your starting to feel different in the nips I would do it now. Mine started as sensitivity then moved on to inchy before it got bad.

Nolva ed did not stop it either back then, but on my current cycle I have been running letro .25 ed and that has been enough to avoid all symptoms. Even in the side with preexisting gyno.

Sex drive and joints can be rough though.

I agree with Johnny, if your starting to feel different in the nips I would do it now. Mine started as sensitivity then moved on to inchy before it got bad.

Nolva ed did not stop it either back then, but on my current cycle I have been running letro .25 ed and that has been enough to avoid all symptoms. Even in the side with preexisting gyno.

Sex drive and joints can be rough though.

I'm going to try .625 mgs E3d for a bit and see how that works. I just took my first dose tonight so hopefully it will work. I guess I'll just monitor closely and stop the letro when sensitivity stops. Thank you for the reply

Nips always get sensitive, and I also just war h then for puffiness, if they start I just run my torem for a bit and all gets better...I see no use in running armidex, etc, etc fit a whole cycle...

I have witnessed these scenarios many, many times. Guys got the early warning signs, but held off. By the time they started taking countermeasures, it was too late and they had to get surgery.

Also, an extremely powerful AI like letro.is like using a hammer, when all you need is a screwdriver. Yes, get on some Letro, but as Jonney suggested , use a very small amount on an e3day basis.

Letro smashes estro at the cellular level. It will lessen puffiness and other estro related problems. However, Nolva (a SERM) was made specifically for breast cancer which is similar to gyno.

I would get on Nolva immediately, 10 mgs a day. You can still us small amounts of Letro.