Estradiol cypionate injection (hard to source)

You know how much fucking money I make brewing estrogen for my little brothers trans friends?? Pffftttt. You’re an idiot too. Im mad allllllll the way to the bank little boy. Gotta think outside the box in a capitalist society. Guess what?? You’re just too dumb to figure it out. I sold estradiol valerate for 35bucks a gram too in ebay before they stopped allowing it on there. Progesterone too. Do the math. Everybody's my ally when they pay me that kind of money
OK Groomer. Someone check this faggots hard drive.

Did you just admit to manufacturing hormones for teenagers? I hope your little brother, I mean sister, is over the age of 18
My little brother is 26. Who the fuck said anything about teenagers?? I'm 43 you retarded fuck. Little sibling to a 43 year would be in their 40s. Wow. Can't you idiots read?? And YES. I did admit to the manufacturer AND SALE of a completely non controlled completely legal research chemical structured under an LLC.. Want tO know why?? ITS FUCKING LEGAL YOU DIPSHITS. Just like walking into gnc and buying dhea and pregnenelone. Like I said... hahaha hahaha. Allllllll the way to the bank. Hate all you want for someone else's success. No skin off my balls.

Oh, the irony. Also, congrats on admitting to manufacturing hormones for confused teenagers you absolute piece of shit.
Can't you read? Who the fuck said teenagers?? Who fucking knows who bought what from my website. I don't fucking care because estradiol isn't controlled. Want to hear REAL irony? All the sources selling testosterone and anabolic hormones that ARE controlled substances to say it with me.... TEENAGERS.... but it's ok teens buy testosterone and not estrogen?? Go see how long you can hold your breath for you hypocritical dumb fuck. Thst oxygen obviously ain't doing shit for your brain

Back