Estrogen low

Mimbe12345

So I’m taking 250mg Sustanon, 85 mg Primobolon, and 750 McG of HCG per week. And my Estrogen level is at 71, with no blocker. My total Test is 1200 and free Test is 380. Also my nipples have been hard for ever since I started the Test, which I’ve heard is a side effect of high Estrogen. So what reason would I have such low Estrogen with such high test. And WHY are my nips still hard?

So I’m taking 250mg Sustanon, 85 mg Primobolon, and 750 McG of HCG per week. And my Estrogen level is at 71, with no blocker. My total Test is 1200 and free Test is 380. Also my nipples have been hard for ever since I started the Test, which I’ve heard is a side effect of high Estrogen. So what reason would I have such low Estrogen with such high test. And WHY are my nips still hard?
Stop touching your nips, you’ll grow clits lmao.

Sounds like it’s your first time running primo, what’s the estrogen numbers on test alone? And why are you concerned about low e2? Do you have bad symptoms/sides?

For starters, i suggest stopping the HCG for a while and see how it goes. If the flare nips stop then you probably need to reduce e2 even lower OR you're not tolerating HCG.

Sounds like it’s your first time running primo, what’s the estrogen numbers on test alone? And why are you concerned about low e2? Do you have bad symptoms/sides?

I don’t have my estrogen numbers without primo or hcg. I just found it odd to have hard nips with such low estrogen. No other symptoms

I don’t have my estrogen numbers without primo or hcg. I just found it odd to have hard nips with such low estrogen. No other symptoms
I think you’re good then, don’t overthink it. It’s very individual whether its response to high/low e2 or aromatization to compounds. Even how norms to estrogen control differ between eras, 10-20 yrs ago, we used to crash our estrogen but now people tend to let it spill over a little bit.

Find where you feel best then stay on that range, mind your libido and estrogen related sides in check.

It's not low, it's almost twice out of the range. Most do fine with a e2 of 70 but there are many guys who need to stay in a lower range so they won't experience side effects. There's no magic number for all cases. I had 106 and was perfectly fine, no bloating, no bp raise, no acne, no libido issues.. For some guys that's intolerable.

71pg/ml should not be a problem, many athletes are fine with this range but of course everybody is different, I had 95pg/ml (in my worst time) and still no sides of high E2. BUT! you've to check your prolactin.

High estradiol can increase prolactin, so there is a chance that it will happen. If that is the case, the easiest solution is to decrease estradiol levels through the use of Vitamin B6 (P-5-P) at 100mg a day to keep prolactin levels under control.

Is high e2 ever the problem, or is the real problem actually high e2 in relation to the level of testosterone? That is, if test is way out of range, is it really a problem if e2 also goes out of range if it maintains a similar ratio to the test?