Estrogen source for a female friend

Sector

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has reccomendations for an estrogen source?

It's not for me. I hate estrogen, and keep mine on the lower end of the range

It's for an older female friend that's going through menopause and wants to look into hormones as a solution to fixing it, as well as for weight loss, but the pharmacies seem to be quoting her outrageous prices that she can't afford, so I told her I would atleast look into it for her.

Would alldaychemist or any of these types of companies have it? I'm open to any reccomendations on an accurate and reliable source for this, as long as it's accurately dosed and purely estrogen

look at the Indian PCT sources for price. I know you Brits have it good with pharma prices, but us yanks still find it WAY cheaper to buy from them (even with whatever their markup is). I don't have any experience with the E2 as of yet (but I've looked for my missus). I know that females are a bit more tricky to deal with in the HRT realm, but bloodwork and experimentation are still applicable. Also she may/may not want/need progesterone as well (unless she just wants the vag cream for comfortable sexy time).

look at the Indian PCT sources for price. I know you Brits have it good with pharma prices, but us yanks still find it WAY cheaper to buy from them (even with whatever their markup is). I don't have any experience with the E2 as of yet (but I've looked for my missus). I know that females are a bit more tricky to deal with in the HRT realm, but bloodwork and experimentation are still applicable. Also she may/may not want/need progesterone as well (unless she just wants the vag cream for comfortable sexy time).
Yeah she's based in the US. Just trying to help her out honestly, especially after hearing of the financial difficulty.

I think she just wants it for menopause and to help lose weight and feel better, there wasn't a mentioning of a sexual component, but it could be a factor

I'll give it a look! Appreciate the reply man!

Looks like they have exactly what she'll need. I appreciate you a lot man

For us here we can get it prescribed so it's easy to find.
Most private clinics are not going to send abroad.
There is a website called e-surgery.com that has female hormonal products but I do not know if they ship to the US.
There was another one I had made a note of and I will look for the name

I checked and they don't send abroad, but they have premarin.
I see above that hopefully you have found something that is of good quality.
I hope she will manage to get it, soon

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has reccomendations for an estrogen source?

It's not for me. I hate estrogen, and keep mine on the lower end of the range

It's for an older female friend that's going through menopause and wants to look into hormones as a solution to fixing it, as well as for weight loss, but the pharmacies seem to be quoting her outrageous prices that she can't afford, so I told her I would atleast look into it for her.

Would alldaychemist or any of these types of companies have it? I'm open to any reccomendations on an accurate and reliable source for this, as long as it's accurately dosed and purely estrogen
I would recommend birth control to them. Depo-Provera more specifically. I know a female who takes this for HRT/Menopause and birth control. It also stops periods in most females. One water based injectable shot every 90 days.

Tell her to ask her doctor. Don't just yolo it and buy it from PCT24X7 because he doesn't carry it anyways lol

Sponsors