EU domestic source talk

Have to agree to both of you, saw Liska on SST and he seems a nice guy, obviously an happy customer is a returning customer. I also agree about Sampei, imho you deserve to have a sort of group to help you with the expenses. You don't have to pay it all by yourself imho.
Very impressed with Catcafe too! Everything good here from shipping time to product quality and the man definatly knows what he is doing. Answers very fast if you have any questions about ordering or products!
Will order again for sure!

disculpen caballeros, pero podrían indicarme cual es la diferencia entre comprar a Hilma y catcafe? Deseo realizar un pedido pero deseo comprender que las diferencias pueden existir.
Saludos y gracias

Need for my gf..with eq and var she goes crazy ...

Be careful with that stuff, I was reading a couple days ago on reddit about a guy who was taking mk 677 with cardarine and he ended up with a brain tumour.

He was taking the mk 677 for a year. I don't know how long he was taking cardarine.

Be careful with that stuff, I was reading a couple days ago on reddit about a guy who was taking mk 677 with cardarine and he ended up with a brain tumour.

He was taking the mk 677 for a year. I don't know how long he was taking cardarine.
And how you know that the tumor was by the sarms ?

disculpen caballeros, pero podrían indicarme cual es la diferencia entre comprar a Hilma y catcafe? Deseo realizar un pedido pero deseo comprender que las diferencias pueden existir.
Saludos y gracias

Catcafe e Hilma son dos cosas diferentes.

No sé sobre catcafe, pero Hilma tiene un hilo aquí.

Estoy usando el traductor de Google, espero que tenga sentido.

And how you know that the tumor was by the sarms ?

I don't. He mostly likely already had one, or had a genetic preposition and would have the tumour in the future, but I'm sure that when you combine two compounds, one which causes accelerated cell growth and one which causes cancer in high doses, with a bad genetic preposition, you get stuff like this unfortunately.

Sarms just don't seem to worth it in my opinion. At least steroids are old and tested.

I don't. He mostly likely already had one, or had a genetic preposition and would have the tumour in the future, but I'm sure that when you combine two compounds, one which causes accelerated cell growth and one which causes cancer in high doses, with a bad genetic preposition, you get stuff like this unfortunately.

Sarms just don't seem to worth it in my opinion. At least steroids are old and tested.
I dont think its worth for me im on cycle
900mg eq
700mg test prop
300mg tren a
6 iu hgh
Lantus+humalog

I dont think its worth for me im on cycle
900mg eq
700mg test prop
300mg tren a
6 iu hgh
Lantus+humalog

I'd suggest to stirr your girl away from sarms too, or at least let her know that's it's uncharted water and you can't be sure sure what to expect.

The brain tumour post was on the r/PEDs subreddit if you want to take a look for yourself.

Saludos y gracias
HilmaBiocare es el principal vendedor oficial de los productos de hilma y solo vende productos manufacturados por Hilma. En cambio Catcafé tiene mas variedad, vende hilma, human labs..., también han empezado a vender algunos productos hechos por ellos mismos y tiene diversos productos de grado farmaceutico. HilmaBIocare y catcafe son diferentes vendedores por lo que el trato al cliente también es diferente y alomejor también hay alguna diferencia de envíos, al final lo que sea más comodo para ti y te fíes más.

Saludos y gracias
Catcafe buys from Hilma Official Page. So there is not difference at all. Same products.

Agreed on all above.

CatCafe will be posted on our official website soon as verified seller/partner once they will configure the prices for products to meet our official pricing policy :)

Sponsors