EU domestic source talk

For all of you who are asking about darkbb ! Watch out ! Maybe you know what happens to roidstation in the past - i'm pretty sure they are the next. On a german bb board are pictures how they send out there stuff ! It's just a matter of time when they get busted. They act too public and don't look for any safety shipping's. I saw pictures from vials just put into a normal letter ! Even for domestic in Germany that isn't okay !

For all of you who are asking about darkbb ! Watch out ! Maybe you know what happens to roidstation in the past - i'm pretty sure they are the next. On a german bb board are pictures how they send out there stuff ! It's just a matter of time when they get busted. They act too public and don't look for any safety shipping's. I saw pictures from vials just put into a normal letter ! Even for domestic in Germany that isn't okay !
In a normal letter? The fuck? Might as well send it in a see through box.

I don't find the picture now. More then 350 Pages on on that german board. But you can see there a few pictures that the stuff is going out in padded envelope too. Even for domestic it's not safe. When a envelope drops down i'm sure the 10ml vial broke and the envelope is oily. Just a feeling but for me they working too much in public and the police will catch'em this year. I hope not, but that's my feeling. A shop system isn't very smart too. Even when the say the delete you drop - you never know , and you never know if the cops maybe get the database or a backup without they notice it. A lot of german people don't think about it and drop the stuff at their home address. After the bust of roidstations (very popular a few years ago) so many people in germany got post from police or knocked out of the bed early in the morning.

Well looking the same is one thing ,do they work as the genuine?i had caniphedrine over a decade ago when you could still get them in switzerland at the local pharmacist.Alot of UGL ephedrine these days is actually high dosed caffeine/fillers or even amphetamines.
I mean der genuine Caniphedrin 50 and the Enurace 50 are still made in the same factory in switzerland. They only have a different name and packaging.

You can get both in eu drug stores for dogs. So they work 100%.

UGL ephdrin still sucks ... i only got bad stuff or fakes.

Sometimes i order Epedrin HCL Injection from SOPHARMA.
The work very well and are faster in and out then orals.
Good to time for training and after a few hours its completly out.
Some people have problems with eating if they use ephdrin because it slow down the digestion and you dont get hungry.

The only bad thing is that it is hard to get them and they are more expensive then orals.

Last edited:
I buy ephedrine level here in Spain very easily. Same ovitrelle, testex, dostinex, food, tamoxifen. The truth when I have tried ephedrine extract has nothing to do with ephedrine hcl. Cheers20210119_133955.jpg

So I have got an offer from catcafe to help me out on my underdosed Hilma products and he will compensate me with some human-labs products. He will replace part of my Hilma order, of course only a small part because I had quite of a big order.

I had ordered some Hilma product from catcafe as well just to test his services. He doesn't owe me anything but he wanted anyway to help me out.

On a side note I'll send one of the human lab product to jano to be tested.

I found Liska to be a real gentleman and a very good businessman, he impressed me before but now he really made an awesome impression and I'll definitely come back to him for his new line of products as soon as it will be available.

Im not vouching for the quality of any of his product because I can vouch only for products that have been lab tested and only of the same batch, so please refrain from taking this as a shill comment.

I'm stating facts. You make up your mind boys. Have a good day.

I'll keep you posted.

So I have got an offer from catcafe to help me out on my underdosed Hilma products and he will compensate me with some human-labs products. He will replace part of my Hilma order, of course only a small part because I had quite of a big order.

I had ordered some Hilma product from catcafe as well just to test his services. He doesn't owe me anything but he wanted anyway to help me out.

I found Liska to be a real gentleman and a very good businessman, he impressed me before but now he really made an awesome impression and I'll definitely come back to him for his new line of products as soon as it will be available.

Im not vouching for the quality of any of his product because I can vouch only for products that have been lab tested and only of the same batch, so please refrain from taking this as a shill comment.

I'll keep you posted.
we look forward to your analysis from Human-Labs man! Last week I bought just from the latter tren ace and oxymetholone!

I'll keep you posted.
Liska is amazing. I had so much communcation with him the last days. Always answers fast and tries everything to make you satisfied.

And beside the service the shipping speed / shipping method is amazing. When you are located in central europe the speed is literally insane.

Thank you for all the tests you are doing. Your service for the community is crazy

Liska is amazing. I had so much communcation with him the last days. Always answers fast and tries everything to make you satisfied.

And beside the service the shipping speed / shipping method is amazing. When you are located in central europe the speed is literally insane.

Thank you for all the tests you are doing. Your service for the community is crazy
one of the Best stealth method I have seen since 2013.

Trying to do my best, thanks man appreciated.

Have to agree to both of you, saw Liska on SST and he seems a nice guy, obviously an happy customer is a returning customer. I also agree about Sampei, imho you deserve to have a sort of group to help you with the expenses. You don't have to pay it all by yourself imho.

I buy ephedrine level here in Spain very easily. Same ovitrelle, testex, dostinex, food, tamoxifen. The truth when I have tried ephedrine extract has nothing to do with ephedrine hcl. CheersView attachment 141185
I boguth some Blister Ephedrin Level. Its about 2 years ago. I think i got i from DarkBodybuilding/Akra. 2 years ago they were underdosed. No comparison to the one from switzerland (Cani & Enurace).

If you get a recipe from a vet and buy it in german drug store you pay 35€. Alsmost same price niveau like the spain ones.

What T/A did you have?

Thanks!
ordered on sunday, arrived today.

Everything was perfect. Stealth is great like Sampei already mentioned
I ordered on Friday and the order has not been registered yet in the country of destiny, and im pretty close from where he ships.
Once it arrives i will give my review.

Thanks!

I ordered on Friday and the order has not been registered yet in the country of destiny, and im pretty close from where he ships.
Once it arrives i will give my review.
In my case the tracking didn't really update between. After it left the starting point the next update was in the destination country a few days later and it got delivered the same day :D

Hello all! Anybody ordered something from androchem_co_uk on last days?
I tried to buy some small things for first order, also send them couple messages but without any answer. Just wonder if they are still active or shut down from a while...

Hilma has UK warehouse?! This is big news that's amazing

The only thing stopping me from buying Hilma atm was the stupid shipping fees!

What's their site or paste bin pricelist?
We do have UK warehouse.

Could you please elaborate on shipping prices? Maybe we will change conditions if thats an issue :)