EU domestic source talk

Is anyone In Europe selling pharmaceutical grade Testosterone in Castor Oil? My stock has finally run dry after 3 years and although Turkish Pharmacy seems to sell Panpharma/Rotex Testosterone, he is adamant it’s in MCT oil which goes against what I've read on various boards online. A popular UK source is also selling German Rotexmedica Testosterone but I’m skeptical that it’s real.

24hreup used to sell Pakistani Bayer Testoviron but this seems to have disappeared and my Pakistani wholesale connections have also become unresponsive. I’ve recently found out I’m allergic to both MCT and Arachis oil too which greatly limits which products I can use sadly.

Is anyone In Europe selling pharmaceutical grade Testosterone in Castor Oil? My stock has finally run dry after 3 years and although Turkish Pharmacy seems to sell Panpharma/Rotex Testosterone, he is adamant it’s in MCT oil which goes against what I've read on various boards online. A popular UK source is also selling German Rotexmedica Testosterone but I’m skeptical that it’s real.

24hreup used to sell Pakistani Bayer Testoviron but this seems to have disappeared and my Pakistani wholesale connections have also become unresponsive. I’ve recently found out I’m allergic to both MCT and Arachis oil too which greatly limits which products I can use sadly.
Anabolic Pharmacist

Are you referring to the Nebido he stocks? Would prefer Enanthate if possible, Nebido is very overpriced and too long of an ester for me.
I am definitely not an expert on pharma, but I believe the only pharma test in castor is test u?

I've tried some Euro Pharmacy in the past, but more for TRT reasons, then I continued with Dragon Pharma, ordered from Naps, and it worked pretty well, right now I'm with PanPharma from Turkish pharmacy.
I want to ask, what's the deal with NpasGear, I hear that some people here call them scamers.
Now, only once I got a package that wasn't delivered but they refunded me the money.
I got 3 total orders with them
Can someone give some feedback about their sources? Only good quality and maybe a link to them

I've tried some Euro Pharmacy in the past, but more for TRT reasons, then I continued with Dragon Pharma, ordered from Naps, and it worked pretty well, right now I'm with PanPharma from Turkish pharmacy.
I want to ask, what's the deal with NpasGear, I hear that some people here call them scamers.
Now, only once I got a package that wasn't delivered but they refunded me the money.
I got 3 total orders with them
Can someone give some feedback about their sources? Only good quality and maybe a link to them
The quality of those brands will be the same whether you buy from the brand's retail store directly (if they have one) or any of the resellers, so looking up recent reviews individually will be more insightful. Some of them have changed in various ways over the years (I'm not sure if DP still uses Apricot carrier oil, many brands do a poor job of listing/updating their excipients).

Naps has been around for two decades and his Meso posts go back almost as far: Search results

More than anyone can summarize has happened between:
1690871220842.png
and

As you're asking for help and links on researching something extremely basic in comparison, forget about going into the Naps rabbit hole and focus on learning more about the brand you like best.

how many of these do you need ?
they are made in castor oil

Attachments

• IMG_5973.jpeg
    IMG_5973.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 53
That’s not Pharma grade. I am looking only for legit Pharma grade. Best with tested pens.
Just ignore the guy, he can't tell what's real and what isn't, both in pharmacies and in general. I can send one of the new box design Genotropin pens to Janoshik this or next month but as counterfeits can match them in qualitative markers, it would require some extra special testing to tell them apart at that point. Whether someone has put together a perfect counterfeit, who knows, probably not even Pfizer.