EU domestic source talk

Just ignore the guy, he can't tell what's real and what isn't, both in pharmacies and in general. I can send one of the new box design Genotropin pens to Janoshik this or next month but as counterfeits can match them in qualitative markers, it would require some extra special testing to tell them apart at that point. Whether someone has put together a perfect counterfeit, who knows, probably not even Pfizer.
you don't even know my source so you can't judge. Maybe you are good at brewing and knowledge about resources, that doesn't mean I can't have contacts.

that you do not want me in your cat cafe is ok .. I respect it and stay away , it is not professional of you to express your frustrations with me outside of your own thead I respect you too .

Just ignore the guy, he can't tell what's real and what isn't, both in pharmacies and in general. I can send one of the new box design Genotropin pens to Janoshik this or next month but as counterfeits can match them in qualitative markers, it would require some extra special testing to tell them apart at that point. Whether someone has put together a perfect counterfeit, who knows, probably not even Pfizer.

Thank you. Will you put some pens in stock at your shop :) ?

Dont ask about things that are not on his website ;)

the fact that he reacts so fiercely to my message about hgh will indicate that the hgh is coming in his assortment .. making fun of other sources to climb myself .. it doesn't matter to me i just know that i will immediately from Pfizer and that his reasoning that I don't know what is real or fake is incorrect .. I also have a family member who gets hgh from the hospital due to growth retardation .. surely he will also get counterfeit hgh ? I like all the jealous stuff. and from now on everyone must verify their products but liska, only 1 can know everything right. good luck

that you do not want me in your cat cafe is ok .. I respect it and stay away , it is not professional of you to express your frustrations with me outside of your own thead I respect you too .
1690954515338.png
1690954548058.png

There's at most a dozen active users on all of Meso (most of them sources) that possess the necessary background knowledge to vet turkish pharma products with that kind of authority (no matter the vendor btw) over the internet, and someone whose posting history consists of scavenging the board for Rimobolan amps like a hobo picking through public ashtrays for leftover smokes is not in that group.

@Thomas2022 No.

View attachment 262587
View attachment 262588

There's at most a dozen active users on all of Meso (most of them sources) that possess the necessary background knowledge to vet turkish pharma products with that kind of authority (no matter the vendor btw) over the internet, and someone whose posting history consists of scavenging the board for Rimobolan amps like a hobo picking through public ashtrays for leftover smokes is not in that group.

@Thomas2022 No.
so if someone is not on a forum with delicate words he can't be a successful trader with knowledge of products? I don't really feel like comparing the penis .. but if you want I'll fix some pfizer , if they are faker than yours you get 10 k from me . if mine are as real as yours what do we do? further i don't need discussions with decent words on the internet i still come from the time when you talk with deeds and not with words .. so ready for rumble hit me up .

the fact that i asked for rimobolan like a bum from sources , (which is what this forum is for) is because i know you should never depend on 1 source . You yourself also changed from deus to pharmaqo when your own equipment ran out. does that make you a bum who changes brands? or does that make you an entrepreneur who just wants to provide quality to his customers? you are very stuck in the past because I once made a comment for which I already apologized. if you want to linger in the past that's fine, but take your frustrations out on others I'll leave you in your value too. Furthermore, my proposal stands if you would like to prove or distinguish yourself. I just expect a realistic counter offer. continue if you intend to ignore my messages as you often do if discussions become too confrontational have a nice day and good luck but please leave me alone

Dont ask about things that are not on his website ;)

the fact that he reacts so fiercely to my message about hgh will indicate that the hgh is coming in his assortment .. making fun of other sources to climb myself .. it doesn't matter to me i just know that i will immediately from Pfizer and that his reasoning that I don't know what is real or fake is incorrect .. I also have a family member who gets hgh from the hospital due to growth retardation .. surely he will also get counterfeit hgh ? I like all the jealous stuff. and from now on everyone must verify their products but liska, only 1 can know everything right. good luck

Yes, I know it ;-) i just asked because he mentioned that he will send pens which will be tested.

know you are good at what you do liska .. it's just nonsense that others can't know about certain resources. again you only know me as the internet bum begging for rimobolan. I don't care that you see me like this I'm just sure that I can verify Turkish medication and I also know that you can't judge that without proving myself. I am not looking forward to a discussion and I wish you luck with your trading

Any good sources you for domestic EU recommend? I'm mostly looking for good shipping speed and good sourcing. I've heard @Liska is a really good option but I don't know their timelines with regards to delivery.

It is difficult to find this brand in Europe, unless you order it internationally.
How about the other BP, Bodypharm LTD from Japan? Legend has it they use Shimizu Hakuto White Peach carrier oil from Okayama prefecture.
1691329406353.jpeg

Any EU sources carrying Test Undecanoate? UGL I mean.

@Liska I know you've had it before wasn't sure if you had plans to bring it back