EU domestic source talk

Pharmaqo

This is just one of three threads I read on this forum. It’s 50/50 on reputation.

Pharmaqo is absolutely fine.

Ukm is probably the worst place to get lab advice mate, the majority on there think Jano tests are a bad thing and we should rely on 'feedback' instead - while half the members on there have vested interests. Complete dog shit of a forum.

What do you go with then goonr?

Any other source, really. Or learn how to homebrew, that's what i'm doing now. The cheapest way of all. And not that hard if you use pre-sterilized vials and bottle top filters.

If you don't care about prices go with Driada, like i said i can't complain about the products, just prices and shipping time.

What are people's experiences with Driada and their shop?
Good costumer service, really nice products(and professional packaging).
Only took a week to Scandinavia when they shipped there.

But yeah they are on the pricy side but they have a lot of discounts and offers.

If it was possible I would have used them again for sure.

Good costumer service, really nice products(and professional packaging).
Only took a week to Scandinavia when they shipped there.
Your last post in their thread:
1694983972177.png

Perhaps this thread serving as a skip/shortcut for members not properly researching sources is more detrimental than beneficial for harm reduction.

Perhaps an UGL can establish an entire fake testing laboratory, produce obviously impossible/fake labtest results and successfully bury any evidence under incentivized reviews and promos within just months.

@MisterSuperGod most of the lightbulbs are broken now, those remaining are dim and flickering. the heater broke shortly after you left. it's so cold here now, h-hope you're back soon.

Your last post in their thread:
View attachment 266126

Perhaps this thread serving as a skip/shortcut for members not properly researching sources is more detrimental than beneficial for harm reduction.

Perhaps an UGL can establish an entire fake testing laboratory, produce obviously impossible/fake labtest results and successfully bury any evidence under incentivized reviews and promos within just months.

@MisterSuperGod most of the lightbulbs are broken now, those remaining are dim and flickering. the heater broke shortly after you left. it's so cold here now, h-hope you're back soon.
I'm well aware on my post on their thread.
Maybe I should have cleared this up in my post.

But Driada did make my order right after the incident with the seized package, which was not sent from there domestic warehouse because is was out of stock.
But they shipped a new package on their expense.

Stealth is probably fine for rest of Europe but not for Scandinavia (which they don't ship to anymore).
Just because my package got seized doesn't mean the source is shit and what I said is irrelevant.

The source in my experience is still good to go, like I said.

So miss me with that bullshit.

Stealth is probably fine for rest of Europe but not for Scandinavia (which they don't ship to anymore).
Just because my package got seized doesn't mean the source is shit and what I said is irrelevant.

Yeah i've already forgot how bad their packaging was. They basically just throw a few vials and tablets (in packaging) in a bubble wrapper and call it a day. It comes through but it rattles like crazy and probably everyone could tell you got a steroid package if you look at the senders country. Truly one of the worst packaging.

I am getting ready to put an order in to Liska but the mixed reviews on the webs with pharmaqo has me worried to the say the least. Anybody have words to put me to ease?
The Pharmaqo I bought from Liska is really good. It's legit, high quality. I wrote some posts about Pharmaqo, so if you search my name, you can find them.