EU domestic source talk

Any reccomended sources that ship to the UK for BPC 157 & TB 500?
QSC!

Lads i've done a quick search as i'm looking for Test Base. The search is pretty thin & deus pop up but seems they can be a bit sketchy!
Any other opinions on some decent test base that can be shipped to the uk?

QSC!

Lads i've done a quick search as i'm looking for Test Base. The search is pretty thin & deus pop up but seems they can be a bit sketchy!
Any other opinions on some decent test base that can be shipped to the uk?
am uk also it seems everything is getting harder to get here now =( , ill be moving country soon at this rate

Which app do you use to pay with Bitcoin?
I‘ve always used Bitpanda for this.
Today I received a message that they are refusing service in cases such as darknet payments, money laundering, etc
and have refunded the payment

Can anyone give me a tip here?
would be greatly appreciated

Isn't Bitpanda a vendor? First you send your funds from your vendor to your own wallet, and then to the source's wallet.

If Bitpanda doesn't let you do that, then use another vendor. Don't know much about them but you can try asking here on the cryptocurrency forum or on the cryptocurrency subreddit on reddit.

Ordered at Bgpharmadrugs on Monday - unfortunately I received neither an order confirmation nor an answer to my queries​

Where are scandinavians buying gear from now? WIth liska gone and all the other sources refusing to ship to scandinavia I'm no longer sure who I'm supposed to buy from

Half my packages already get taken in customs, can any source competently ship into scandinavian countries?

Where are scandinavians buying gear from now? WIth liska gone and all the other sources refusing to ship to scandinavia I'm no longer sure who I'm supposed to buy from

Half my packages already get taken in customs, can any source competently ship into scandinavian countries?
Have you tried QSC?