EU domestic source talk

didnt know they are also over the counter there? really?
i might be in italy in summer, then its time to stock up xD
They are not but they are. You just get in there and tell them you forgot it at home and you need it for your diabetes 1 (I always forget if it's 1 or 2 the mild one ) just run around few pharmacies and get the big boxes 2-3 for each place and well you are set for a while.

The original link I had was for Fisher Scientific UK, but it looks like they’ve delisted the product.

Don’t know of any other legit pharma UK options, but there’s acila.com in Germany. Had a quote from them a few years ago of €60 for a pack of 20x20ml sterile vials - no idea what the shipping cost would be, or what the current price is.

If you’re interested, their email addy is on their website.

To get a price you’ll need to quote the specific products:

Product #1960503
Pyrokontrol sample vial injection 10ml (80/box)

Product #19600502
Pyrokontrol sample vial injection 20ml (20/box)

Thanks! Appreciate it, I know UK-Medi has them but they're out of stock, so ordered from aliexpress. Wouldn't expect it to be so difficult to find tbh

seems you became a bit full of yourself after you got a customer base.
Lets hope your attitude will not backfire
BG is tops.
Why do members here sometimes expect/demand amazon-like delivery times.

I honestly feel a lot of complaints are over-the-top. Yeah I get it we want good asap, but overall his service is tops and trustworthy - main thing for me.

BG is tops.
Why do members here sometimes expect/demand amazon-like delivery times.

I honestly feel a lot of complaints are over-the-top. Yeah I get it we want good asap, but overall his service is tops and trustworthy - main thing for me.
where did i talk about his delivery times?

BG sucks, has no products in stock. Would take him weeks to collect stuff. I dont understand why he just doenst stock popular products in large(r) amounts.

Lol since when is BG a good source? This idiot takes a week to respond to a simple mail and delivery always late, never ordering there again.

Also i think his genotropin is fake. @Manzoitaly will tell you why

Lol since when is BG a good source? This idiot takes a week to respond to a simple mail and delivery always late, never ordering there again.

Also i think his genotropin is fake. @Manzoitaly will tell you why
You have a better EU source thats sells pharma with his prices? I think he is lucky that there are not alot source in EU
and pctzone and dashpct and other indian sources has no good shipping to EU as far as i know

So much negativity here. Wow. BG is awesome and provides such an amazing service. He has so many obscure and rare medications, it's amazing how he is able to manage it all. If he can get it for you, he will. He's extremely open minded and cooperative.

Sometimes he's late with the shipping or tracking but the products always arrive, and if there's a problem, he fixes it. He's totally reliable and trustworthy. He's ethical. Really ethical. Many times he could cheat me or ask for extra money, but no, he is fair. I know, because I keep track of every detail.

I totally disagree with anyone saying he has an attitude. That's just not true. It's still a pleasure ordering from him. I just know to order in advance, and buy in bulk, so I don't run out of medications.

I hope this source stays around forever. He's made life so much easier.

Thanks! Appreciate it, I know UK-Medi has them but they're out of stock, so ordered from aliexpress. Wouldn't expect it to be so difficult to find tbh

You’re welcome mate. If you do order any from Acila at any point, please do let me know how it goes, current prices, shipping costs, TA, etc.

where did i talk about his delivery times?
Well what is your immediate complaint about him?

Trustworthy, reasonable delivery times, good safety measures, products all legit, always responds to emails/messages in my experience.

Whatever, but if you are going to talk shit about him, at least elaborate. And the gentropin I believe was explained, he has no need to sell fake shit.

Which app do you use to pay with Bitcoin?
I‘ve always used Bitpanda for this.
Today I received a message that they are refusing service in cases such as darknet payments, money laundering, etc
and have refunded the payment

Can anyone give me a tip here?
would be greatly appreciated

Well what is your immediate complaint about him?

Trustworthy, reasonable delivery times, good safety measures, products all legit, always responds to emails/messages in my experience.

Whatever, but if you are going to talk shit about him, at least elaborate. And the gentropin I believe was explained, he has no need to sell fake shit.
ive stated it pretty clearly.
I was one of his first customers. I was helping him setting up his business when he was a noname. He made his first good money with my advice grabbing as much ozempic as he could. They sold like hot cakes in 2020/2021..
I could order via E-Mail, no issue. Now suddenly he is "no e-mail source anymore"..
Now that he has a solid customer base he forgets where he came from.
I never complained about delivery times, fakes, not receiving stuff etc. etc.
reading comprehension, you should rather invest in that for the future before accusing shit

ive stated it pretty clearly.
I was one of his first customers. I was helping him setting up his business when he was a noname. He made his first good money with my advice grabbing as much ozempic as he could. They sold like hot cakes in 2020/2021..
I could order via E-Mail, no issue. Now suddenly he is "no e-mail source anymore"..
Now that he has a solid customer base he forgets where he came from.
I never complained about delivery times, fakes, not receiving stuff etc. etc.
reading comprehension, you should rather invest in that for the future before accusing shit
He just said he was not an e-mail source lol.
Because the dude complained he was behind on emails....

1+1