EU domestic source talk

Anyone know where I can get sterile vials from? Specifically the UK if possible.
There’s several sellers on eBay Uk. I’ve never bought from him myself, but know others who have been happy with those from the seller LowCostLabs.

Just remember there’s no guarantee that they are indeed sterile, so give each one a good looking over before using.

There’s several sellers on eBay Uk. I’ve never bought from him myself, but know others who have been happy with those from the seller LowCostLabs.

Just remember there’s no guarantee that they are indeed sterile, so give each one a good looking over before using.

Yeah, I've seen them on ebay but little dubious about orering sterile vials off there. Was hoping there would be more medical suppy stores that would have them for a piece of mind

aliexpress, 7-10 days shipping to EU

Little cautious about ordering sterile vials from aliexpress - unless that's the norm?

Anyone here from Romania or inside EU that can help me with some advice

My local source started bringing only syntethic oil based testosterone from India and I'm not putting that crap in me as I am afraid of systemic inflammation

I am now left with ordering from the verified sources on these forums, however I am quite afraid of customs.

I have never ordered steroids from outside the country.
How does this procedure go? How do the people on here do it and what should I expect?
How can you be safe?

Thank you

Yeah, I've seen them on ebay but little dubious about orering sterile vials off there. Was hoping there would be more medical suppy stores that would have them for a piece of mind

Little cautious about ordering sterile vials from aliexpress - unless that's the norm?
I used to have a link saved for a legit large UK based lab supply company that had them in packs of 25 ish. I’ll see if I can find it for you tomorrow, if you want?

Anyone here from Romania or inside EU that can help me with some advice

My local source started bringing only syntethic oil based testosterone from India and I'm not putting that crap in me as I am afraid of systemic inflammation

I am now left with ordering from the verified sources on these forums, however I am quite afraid of customs.

I have never ordered steroids from outside the country.
How does this procedure go? How do the people on here do it and what should I expect?
How can you be safe?

Thank you

Basically, there are no customs in the Schengen Area. If shipping is from within EU, you're good.

Basically, there are no customs in the Schengen Area. If shipping is from within EU, you're good.
Romania has only now joined Shengen air and water wise, but not yet land, hence my confusion whether I am actually safe or if it is just something that applies for travelling people and not goods.

Have to buy some quality cypionate but I'd rather not get the police at the door for barely 4 vials

I used to have a link saved for a legit large UK based lab supply company that had them in packs of 25 ish. I’ll see if I can find it for you tomorrow, if you want?

That'd be great if possible! Ordered some of aliexpress but would prefer something a little more legit. Appreciate it!

Are there ever spot checks? Is that legal under the framework?

Probably, but never had one since ordering from the first Silk Road. So, very unlikely.

It's normal EU laws, like domestic orders don't get customs checks within US states.

Hi guys nice to meet you all, I provide DNP caps 200MG. also other things such as ECA.

you can place your orders on
Code:
https://smeerkaas.store/product/2-4-dinitrophenol-dnp-200mg/

it's also Janoshik third party lab tested.

Attachments

• Test Report #36229.png
    Test Report #36229.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 62
That'd be great if possible! Ordered some of aliexpress but would prefer something a little more legit. Appreciate it!
The original link I had was for Fisher Scientific UK, but it looks like they’ve delisted the product.

Don’t know of any other legit pharma UK options, but there’s acila.com in Germany. Had a quote from them a few years ago of €60 for a pack of 20x20ml sterile vials - no idea what the shipping cost would be, or what the current price is.

If you’re interested, their email addy is on their website.

To get a price you’ll need to quote the specific products:

Product #1960503
Pyrokontrol sample vial injection 10ml (80/box)

Product #19600502
Pyrokontrol sample vial injection 20ml (20/box)