EU domestic source talk

Can anyone recommend me some good sources for HCG either in the UK or shipping from the EU to the UK?

Had lots of bad experiences trying to source this even buying what would usually be classed as pharma grade.

Been using Pharmaqo tri test 400 for TRT for over a year now and had no issues whatsoever. Very good stuff.

Can’t say the same for the HCG from them though. Not just pharmaqo either, most brands that have reliable gear seem to be very unreliable for Hcg.

She is looking to have another child in the next year so legitimate quality hcg and lots of it is a must right now!!

Can anyone recommend me some good sources for HCG either in the UK or shipping from the EU to the UK?

Had lots of bad experiences trying to source this even buying what would usually be classed as pharma grade.

Been using Pharmaqo tri test 400 for TRT for over a year now and had no issues whatsoever. Very good stuff.

Can’t say the same for the HCG from them though. Not just pharmaqo either, most brands that have reliable gear seem to be very unreliable for Hcg.

She is looking to have another child in the next year so legitimate quality hcg and lots of it is a must right now!!
Buy ovitrelle from bg of pharmacist or rfs. Best there is if the cost doesn’t matter.
Qsc has added 10000iu hcg that is pretty cheap.

Per iu xce peptides is not quite as cheap as qsc but their packaging is good if customs risk worries you. European pharma on here has ovitrelle also

Right, I didn't read past EQ, cuz when someone say EQ it's bold U not C, usually. My bad.

Edit: my point still stands to not g2g any source...

I get your point brother and normally i'm in the same page too but for rare compounds like this some help is always appreciated. I started searching myselft too for sources who sell bold cyp and couldn't find one. I don't mind the long ester from the EQ, i just don't know how i will react in terms of anxiety and my thought was to first try bold cyp and if bad sides occur then clear out asap.

I used to buy 36iu genotropin pens from Liska for 160€, but unfortunately, he's gone.

bgpharma has them for 145€ which is an amazing price, but i am a bit skeptical about that source, did anyone order GH from him?

I get your point brother and normally i'm in the same page too but for rare compounds like this some help is always appreciated. I started searching myselft too for sources who sell bold cyp and couldn't find one. I don't mind the long ester from the EQ, i just don't know how i will react in terms of anxiety and my thought was to first try bold cyp and if bad sides occur then clear out asap.
All cool man, valid points.

Injectable L-carnitine is proving hard to find, dosed at least 250 to 300mg/ml.
Only one is QSC and I'd rather not order from there. Any other suggestions?

I know BG has it but apparently T/A is really bad.

I used to buy 36iu genotropin pens from Liska for 160€, but unfortunately, he's gone.

bgpharma has them for 145€ which is an amazing price, but i am a bit skeptical about that source, did anyone order GH from him?
Everything I'm getting from BG is good and arrives within a week but I don't buy expensive or exotic stuff. His quote "ridiculous" turnaround times come from people ordering large amounts of rare items which he sometimes doesn't have in stock.

Can someone recommend me a good (EU) source for Boldenone (EQ) Cyp?

I looked extensively for this a while back and goldenlabs was the only source I was able to find, there’s a Janoshik lab report for it too I believe.

I found a few North American sellers but they wouldn’t ship to the EU.

From the reports I’ve seen I really only trust Ovitrelle these days. I bought some from Roidforsale recently but I took close to 4 weeks to arrive in the UK which wasn’t ideal. They are a cheaper middleman than others on here though.