EU domestic source talk

Bgpharma drugs and roid for sale
Grind supplements sells enclo too.
Checking the web site of BGpharma and it has very good prices, don´t know how i did not know about this place, thanks again, does he have a thread here in meso ??

Checking the web site of BGpharma and it has very good prices, don´t know how i did not know about this place, thanks again, does he have a thread here in meso ??
lol bro of course he does. very good prices for EU pharma source.

Lol of course he has, he predates me I think.

I bought sema from him few times, so all is good.

Yeah i bought too, he's ok! A little tough to get a reply or a tracking in time but he delivers.

Yeah he is good bro,i have order few times from him telmisartan, nebivolol, insulin etc and everything was perfect.... only once shipping was bit slow like 3 weeks but every order was delivered

Whos generally the go to for EU Domestic Semaglutide or Tirzepatide?
German domestic would be even better.